ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>7/31/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.
Buehler445 04:23 AM 07-31-2024
Back to work for our guys.
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 03:59 PM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Can’t wait until the first time punt God smashes a punt 75 yards. We’ll all cum in unison
Just don't out kick the coverage.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:06 PM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think McDuffie was expecting an in-breaking route and didn't anticipate Moore on a vertical.

Because why would you?

I don't think he let up on the play, I think he just mis-read it a little bit. And good ol' Skyy couldn't make him pay for it.

Lol, that gave me a chuckle. Probably right. just looked like he let up for a sec then started chasing Skyy down. I mean, who knows? Maybe they're trying to boost Skyy's confidence, I don't know. But probably your guess is correct.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:20 PM 07-31-2024
I think McDuffie was expecting an in-breaking route and didn't anticipate Moore on a vertical.

Because why would you?

I don't think he let up on the play, I think he just mis-read it a little bit. And good ol' Skyy couldn't make him pay for it.
Maybe Skyy has just spent two years setting up defenses to assume he sucks and then BAM! He's good!

6D CHESS, BITCHES
[Reply]
srvy 04:22 PM 07-31-2024
Right foot was OOB after he secured possession.

Sorry Skyy - even when you manage to look good, you still suck.
yep
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:43 PM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Maybe Skyy has just spent two years setting up defenses to assume he sucks and then BAM! He's good!

6D CHESS, BITCHES
ABSOLUTELY
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:48 PM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Nothing Petro says about the Chiefs should ever be taken seriously.

He definitely has to take contrarian views since Kietzman isn't around anymore to be wrong about literally everything and absorb all that
[Reply]
Coogs 05:16 PM 07-31-2024
Look at Kingsley

That's pretty darn impressive on Kingsley's part. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:21 PM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by Coogs:

Yeah. Looked like a big cat compared to OBJ.
[Reply]
Dante84 05:23 PM 07-31-2024
I love that Andy knows exactly how to use Worthy, too. Same with Mahomes.

It’s not like there’s this whole “let’s see how he fits / what works” with a guy that fast. We literally get to dust off plays from Tyreek days.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:23 PM 07-31-2024
OBJ and Smith sure as hell weren't doing this shit, and they also weren't always consistent with their pass protection.

It's why I'm actually optimistic that unless whichever young guy is completely abysmal at pass protection, I think this season Mahomes will get the best LT play he's had since Fisher was there. Some of those jet sweeps and screens that were getting modest yards last year are actually going to pop for big gainers because a guy like Sua can make the key block to spring him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:28 PM 07-31-2024
Athleticism isn’t a problem for him. By all accounts it’s top shelf. If you can get him in space he’s been fantastic.

It’s the phone booth and hand-fighting stuff where he’s been a work in progress. And that’s really where we can’t have an issue.

Mahomes has demonstrated that he can function at a high level with an LT that loses slowly. But when a guy is getting beat fast with a simple rip or swim, that’s not something Mahomes can overcome.

Kingsley can’t get beat quickly but his present deficiency will lead to exactly that.
[Reply]
el borracho 05:41 PM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, and to my eye, McDuffie let up for about a stride, letting Skyy get out in front of him like that.
Yes, obviously the D is not going 100% in camp. Nobody wants to injure a teammate or get injured themselves.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:45 PM 07-31-2024
Offense gonna be hypeddddd

This team looks very close to 2019
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:45 PM 07-31-2024
Look at Kingsley

Run Youngblood.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:46 PM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Please be true.
Originally Posted by In58men:
Matt definitely has reliable sources, this is good news.
Yep, he;s a trusted source. He always makes it clear when its an opinion on something and its a sourced piece of info.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up