Nzoner's Game Room>Receiver on Netflix
TwistedChief 07:28 PM 07-08-2024
Sequel to Quarterback drops Wednesday.

Justin Jefferson
George Kittle
Deebo Samuel
Davante Adams
Amon-Ra St. Brown

As much as I loved Quarterback last season with Mahomes, I feel like they cast this pretty damned well outside of Tyreek who probably was the first pick but probably had demands production wasn’t going to agree to.

We should have some fun Chiefs moments too given a couple 49ers, an AFCW opponent, a guy we started our season against, and the best receiver in football whom Sneed shut down and got injured against us.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 01:34 PM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I finished the series this morning and the Chiefs did win the Super Bowl let’s fucking gooooooo!!!!!
This makes me HORN A!!!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:40 PM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
The second Adams signed with the Raiders every person in the world knew it was a bad idea other than Adams.

It was like betting on the Raiders to win the superbowl. It's long odds for a reason man.

I feel bad for him but he has nobody to blame but himself. Like trading your soul to the Devil at the Crossroads to be a rock star and the song you end up creating is Allstar by Smashmouth and you just have to sit there until the end because the lake of fire is a better alternative to the reality you find yourself in
Disagree a bit. It's easy to laugh and dogpile on the Raiders perpetually but when Davante Adams went there they were a playoff team that had just played the Bengals to the last possession in the Wild Card, and it's not like he was struggling with Carr at QB.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:42 PM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Disagree a bit. It's easy to laugh and dogpile on the Raiders perpetually but when Davante Adams went there they were a playoff team that had just played the Bengals to the last possession in the Wild Card, and it's not like he was struggling with Carr at QB.
Yeah I think he really thought he'd reunite with his old buddy Derek and they could win. Blinded by friendship, but I don't think it was all greed.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:02 AM 07-15-2024
That was their high mark in two decades. He chose the bag over the SB trophy.

Not saying its the wrong choice for him, he decides what's best for him. Not us.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:07 PM 07-15-2024
Well, me and the ol’ lady burned through this in a couple days. We liked it.
[Reply]
O.city 08:04 AM 07-16-2024
Adams is gonna end up a Jet before the season methinks
[Reply]
tredadda 08:19 AM 07-16-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Can they even afford his salary at this point?
[Reply]
O.city 08:23 AM 07-16-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Can they even afford his salary at this point?
They're pretty much all in for this year, they can probably make it work it's gonna be burned down after this year anyway.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:25 AM 07-16-2024
Jets and Adams aren't even being subtle about those intentions.
[Reply]
O.city 09:06 AM 07-16-2024
Yep, it's happening.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:32 AM 07-16-2024
The combo posted some of the best deep ball stats for a WR in decades.

Then Adams went to DEAD LAST with Shitty G, Hoyer the Impotent Destroyer, and A-Cup AOC.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:38 AM 07-16-2024
Yep, it's happening.
Nah.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:41 AM 07-16-2024
Yep, it's happening.
I'd be a bit surprised if they aren't in at least preliminary discussion about the trade.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:44 AM 07-16-2024
I'd be a bit surprised if they aren't in at least preliminary discussion about the trade.
Jets have $6MM in cap space, Adams is making $16MM this year.

Jets would have to do a lot of reworking and Raiders would eat like $17MM in cap.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:46 AM 07-16-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Jets have $6MM in cap space, Adams is making $16MM this year.

Jets would have to do a lot of reworking and Raiders would eat like $17MM in cap.
Exactly. It's much more unlikely than anybody thinks, it's just a fun rumor because of the timing of the show and TC about to start.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up