ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2024 World Series Thread****
Pablo 11:44 AM Yesterday
West coast dodgers v East coast dodgers!! Get excited

[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:41 PM Yesterday
Imagine going to an LA titty bar after hitting a walk off grand slam for the Dodgers in the World Series.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:43 PM Yesterday
Freddie Freeman is one of the best dudes. Always been a favorite of mine
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I think you misspelled epic. Nothing tragic about the Yankees losing.
Kirk, you crazy.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:45 PM Yesterday
How many go ahead walkoff HRs have there even been in WS games? Can’t be too many.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tk13:
I was about to say I'm not sure about walking the tying run over to 3rd base but nevermind. That was much worse. Boone is gonna get destroyed in NY.
They didn’t walk the tying run to 3rd there btw, Verdugo went out of play with the ball so the runners advanced. They then IBB’d Betts to get the hypothetical splits advantage on Freeman.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 09:47 PM Yesterday
I placed $100 on the yankee when it was 2-2. Ouch!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
They didn’t walk the tying run to 3rd there btw, Verdugo went out of play with the ball so the runners advanced. They then IBB’d Betts to get the hypothetical splits advantage on Freeman.
Announcers mentioned that as a throwaway but the scorebug in the broadcast didn't show it. Think that's where the confusion is.
[Reply]
suzzer99 Yesterday, 09:51 PM
This message has been deleted by suzzer99.
tk13 09:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
How many go ahead walkoff HRs have there even been in WS games? Can’t be too many.
If Wikipedia is right it's 17 going into tonight which is more than I would have guessed. But a lot of them are classics, Carlton Fisk, Gibson, Kirby Puckett, Joe Carter, David Freese, etc.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Announcers mentioned that as a throwaway but the scorebug in the broadcast didn't show it. Think that's where the confusion is.
Ah, I’m not watching the Fox feed. You could see the 3B umpire signal it on the feed I have (which is the international feed and not the Fox one).
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 09:52 PM Yesterday

TAHFJKGFKLAJBGIJBSJBVKAJSBDZHJFBVLZJDFLSV JBZLJBVDJBVZSJBDFNVJSNSBNLJ pic.twitter.com/BUTx2aJqlo

— FanGraphs Baseball (@fangraphs) October 26, 2024

[Reply]
suzzer99 09:53 PM Yesterday

walk-off HR while trailing, WS history:

2024 Freddie Freeman
1993 Joe Carter
1988 Kirk Gibson https://t.co/k7tf5tm4vL

— Sarah Langs (@SlangsOnSports) October 26, 2024

[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Kirk, you crazy.
Actually, I'm CrayZ...

I was at that frigid cold game vs the Broncos in the 80s when the Chiefs ran the score up on the Broncos. Friends from work had tickets and I would buy the beers for the group. Great memories of those times. Programmed the Cray-1S and XMP so I will aways be Crayz.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tk13:
If Wikipedia is right it's 17 going into tonight which is more than I would have guessed. But a lot of them are classics, Carlton Fisk, Gibson, Kirby Puckett, Joe Carter, David Freese, etc.
Interesting, I would have guessed about 10 myself. All of those ones are super memorable and this may end up that way too if the Dodgers win 3 more games.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Only 3 while trailing, yeah that’ll go down in history.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:57 PM Yesterday

Best sports prediction of 2024 right now belongs to @kevinwildes.

Gonna be hard for anyone to top this. https://t.co/UcN37codbw

— nick wright (@getnickwright) October 26, 2024

[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up