ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Uche Traded to Chiefs
SHOWTIME 10:52 AM Today

The #Patriots are trading pass-rusher Josh Uche to the #Chiefs, sources tell me and @MikeGarafolo. Coming off a win, KC lands a a new player on the edge. pic.twitter.com/FGnWGIDom3

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 28, 2024

[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 11:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's on a 1 year 3 million dollar deal so jack shit.
Veach still isn't done...
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:37 AM Today

Couple of notes on DE Josh Uche:

*Contract just $1.3 million plus $30k roster bonus per game, so the cap impact will be negligible factoring in who is waived/released to make room.
* If Chiefs don't resign, he's comp pick eligible and could bring back a 7th vs. 6th going to NE.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) October 28, 2024

[Reply]
493rd 11:39 AM Today
Belichick on McAfee saying how great this trade is for KC. Says Uche is a versatile guy who can pass rush and drop into coverage.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 11:39 AM Today

A note for my Chiefs followers: Uche requested that he go by his full first name of Joshua instead of Josh starting this season.

He also pronounced his last name "OO-shay". pic.twitter.com/hwzW5o22dU

— Matt St. Jean (@mattstdream) October 28, 2024

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:39 AM Today
My very first impression was he wore 55 and he basically is a Dee Ford/Frank Clark Lite. The DL from Michigan connection continues. We gave up a 2026 6th round sele

-A 2020 second round pick selection
-Speed rusher
-Only 26 years old
-Contract year

This was a bargain. Does this say all we need to know about how the team feels about Felix?
[Reply]
Graystoke 11:40 AM Today
In Veach we trust
[Reply]
tk13 11:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Belichick was just talking about this on McAfee's show. Just that Uche is a solid piece that can help you win games and if the Chiefs let him walk they'll get a late comp pick so in his mind Veach didn't give up anything really. They gave up a 2026 pick but they'll get one back unless they sign him, in which case you've added a solid piece.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:41 AM Today
Oh yeah we cookin

An edge with bend and speed on my football team I could cry ����

pic.twitter.com/y1ijW8byWH

— �������� (@quote_icy) October 28, 2024

[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 11:41 AM Today
A thing of note that Veach is doing is spreading out the draft picks to different drafts.
[Reply]
JPH83 11:41 AM Today
Decent player and tbh I've wanted a true speed rusher from the edge forever. We're better with him.

Little surprised we went for a DL addition. Shame if it eats into FAU's snaps as I think he needs them, but I guess you're only getting one shot at a 3peat. Plus, I'm not sure there's an LT out there we can easily plug in. Sadly.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 11:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
Do we have any cool videos of him beating somebody other than Wanya Morris?
This was posted in March, so not from this season, but ...

Josh Uche beating some of the NFL's best tackles

Here's hoping he and draft classmate Anfernee Jennings combine for a monster 2024 pic.twitter.com/h3z6Hq5MnB

— Taylor Kyles (@tkyles39) March 13, 2024

[Reply]
Mecca 11:42 AM Today

Josh Uche beating some of the NFL's best tackles

Here's hoping he and draft classmate Anfernee Jennings combine for a monster 2024 pic.twitter.com/h3z6Hq5MnB

— Taylor Kyles (@tkyles39) March 13, 2024

[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
My very first impression was he wore 55 and he basically is a Dee Ford/Frank Clark Lite. The DL from Michigan connection continues. We gave up a 2026 6th round sele

-A 2020 second round pick selection
-Speed rusher
-Only 26 years old
-Contract year

This was a bargain. Does this say all we need to know about how the team feels about Felix?
This is such a bargain that I don’t think it says much about anyone on the roster.

It’s a cheap move that makes the team better.
[Reply]
notorious 11:45 AM Today
Patriotsplanet losing their shit. :-)

https://www.patriotsplanet.net/BB/th...o-chefs.73239/

Originally Posted by :
Anyone but the damn chefs
Originally Posted by :
For a 6th round pick ,A 6th round pick from the chiefs :-)
Just looked it up, Chiefs don't even have a 6th round pick next year, They have the first pick in the 7th
Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by :
Watch him go off now

and.....

Originally Posted by :
Already a threat to the Patriots title of greatest dynasty of all time but sure, lets help them out. ��*♂️

[Reply]
Hoover 11:46 AM Today
Veach is playing Chess here.

1. Building upon an existing strength.
2. CB depth is an issue, so turning up the heat helps a lot.
3. Having a speed rusher probably means we use fewer CB blitz packages.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up