« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Franchise
KC Hawks 07:10 PM 08-17-2023
Couldn't find the old thread...

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:40 AM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
The final scene.

Narrator asks ‘How do you feel about going on the road in the playoffs for the first time?’

Camera pans and zooms in on its’ subject who has a mysterious grin … the reaper.

Lights fade to black. Oh mah gahd have mercy on those poor souls.
Loved that. This production is fan friggin' tastic...
[Reply]
redfan 10:08 AM 01-21-2024
I wasn't exactly thrilled when Spags got here, but dang, the guy's just been nothing but a great asset here in KC.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:25 AM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by redfan:
I wasn't exactly thrilled when Spags got here, but dang, the guy's just been nothing but a great asset here in KC.
Yep. Gotta eat crow on him. But I ate that crow a long time ago. Like the first Super Bowl long time ago.

Shit head coach, great coordinator.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:08 AM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
Camera pans and zooms in on its’ subject who has a mysterious grin … the reaper.

Lights fade to black. Oh mah gahd have mercy on those poor souls.
This will not be over quickly.
You will not enjoy this.
I'm not your king...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:10 PM 01-26-2024
Not sure we needed James Winchester's thoughts on adversity :-) 20:15

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:24 PM 01-26-2024
Every time I watch one of these, I am convinced Kelce isn't retiring.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:07 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Same
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:14 AM 01-27-2024
Not sure we needed James Winchester's thoughts on adversity :-) 20:15

I mean... his father was murdered.
[Reply]
R Clark 10:15 AM 01-27-2024
He’s came straight out and said he wasn’t
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:10 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I mean... his father was murdered.
:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:20 AM 01-27-2024
I HOPE there is a plan for load management, for lack of a better term. Not NBA night off type of load management, but snap counts is a real thing. Ultimately though, I'd like to see him block less.

Probably going to need some resource investment in getting some TE production to backfill his snaps off. Reid is likely unwilling to forego the flexibility a TE provides, so we'll need to get a somewhat reasonable facsimile of what Kelce can do. I think that's the best way he can extend his career.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:01 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I HOPE there is a plan for load management, for lack of a better term. Not NBA night off type of load management, but snap counts is a real thing. Ultimately though, I'd like to see him block less.

Probably going to need some resource investment in getting some TE production to backfill his snaps off. Reid is likely unwilling to forego the flexibility a TE provides, so we'll need to get a somewhat reasonable facsimile of what Kelce can do. I think that's the best way he can extend his career.
To that point -

I wonder how much Jody Fortson going down in training camp boofed their plans for Kelce this year. For the entire offense, really.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:03 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
To that point -

I wonder how much Jody Fortson going down in training camp boofed their plans for Kelce this year. For the entire offense, really.
Gray has looked really good this year and is finally seeing more snaps. He's been solid and was one of the few guys not dropping everything early in the year. He'll be good working in for/with Kelce...
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:17 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
To that point -

Could be a lot, but I doubt very much. I'm the dude that was beating off at what Fortson could do in the offense, but I think injuries are just too much. Adding him in may have been really impactful. But in terms of limiting Kelces in-line blocking snaps I doubt it's very much.

Gray is a fine TE that is pretty good in-line, and is pretty good catching the ball. He's not a hugely dynamic weapon, but he's reliable and serviceable. But they haven't really used that to reduce Kelce's snaps a ton. Maybe it's because they can't run double tight sets, or whatever. I don't know.

Kelce rules, and is really finding another gear in the playoffs, which is giving me goosebumps as I'm typing this. But I'm hopeful we can do real things to extend that dude's career because motherfucker, he's awesome.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:08 PM 02-02-2024
New one dropped an hour ago, starting it up right now... LFG BACK TO BACK BABY
[Reply]
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up