siberian khatru 08:29 PM Yesterday
Chillin that champagne
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:29 PM Yesterday
“Twins fans heading for the exit…”

See ya!
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:29 PM Yesterday
They’re just leaving Funderfucker out there to get ass blasted :-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:30 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
So do the Royals bust out the champagne when this is over?
100%. Look it's kinda like when my wife says "I'm not really in the mood tonight, but we can do it anyway". It's not as awesome as when she is in the mood or "winning a playoff clinching game" but it's still worth celebrating!
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 08:30 PM Yesterday
I’m starting to prepare my trip to rally house in the morning to get the postseason gear…..
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
They’re just leaving Funderfucker out there to get ass blasted :-)
Their Pen was spent last night. They were fucked unless they got a huge outing from Lopez
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:31 PM Yesterday
For the Royals post game show Hudler said the Champagne is there and families are waiting
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:33 PM Yesterday
This is awesome.

Would have rather won ourselves to clinch, but now we can save Lugo and Ragans for Games 1 & 2 in Houston.

HUGE!
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 08:34 PM Yesterday
7-0 BALTIMORE!!!

YOU ARE JUST ABOUT DONE MINNESOTA!

...OUR ROYALS WILL SOON DELIVER A POSTSEASON DEATHBLOW TO THE SHITBAGS FROM HOUSTON...

...AND THEN VANQUISH CLEVELAND! I LOVE HOW THAT BRACKET IS CURRENTLY POSITIONED!
:-)
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
This is awesome.

Would have rather won ourselves to clinch, but now we can save Lugo and Ragans for Games 1 & 2 in Houston.

HUGE!
Fuck the cheaters!!
[Reply]
Pablo 08:35 PM Yesterday
God I can't wait to fucking ruin that city's post season again.

Fuck you Houston! Get hurricane'd again you bishes!!
[Reply]
tk13 08:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
From the Twins subreddit: “A lineup of Helen Keller, Stevie Wonder, and Ray Charles could light up our bullpen.”

We’re not the only ones!
All of these teams have flaws. The Royals offense will be a serious concern until Vinnie's back but the dirty secret is almost all of these AL teams have holes in their offense. Even the Yankees who have the #1 offense, a lot of that is Soto and Judge which no doubt is the scariest duo. But it's not a murderer's row of hitters like some Yankees teams have been. This Orioles team is actually the one AL team who throws a whole lineup at you full of guys with above average stats.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:39 PM Yesterday
I don't know about you guys, but that "Free your food from fees" commercial just gets funnier and funnier with each 100 viewings.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:39 PM Yesterday
Three. More. Outs.
[Reply]
Coach 08:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tk13:
The Royals offense will be a serious concern until Vinnie's back but the dirty secret is almost all of these AL teams have holes in their offense. Even the Yankees who have the #1 offense, a lot of that is Soto and Judge which no doubt is the scariest duo. But it's not a murderer's row of hitters like some Yankees teams have been. This Orioles team is actually the one AL team who throws a whole lineup at you full of guys with above average stats.
If we get Houston, it's not a bad draw as the Royals went 3-4 against them.

Unfortunately those 4 losses were in Houston, so..... yeah.

But it is the playoffs, so everything just gets thrown out the damned window.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up