ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 40
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hollywood Brown [needs surgery - going to IR]
Dante84 08:23 PM 08-10-2024

Hollywood Brown has the same injury that Tyreek Hill suffered in Jacksonville back in 2019, Andy Reid said. He’s at the hospital being checked out.

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) August 11, 2024

Story from the 2019 Tyreek injury: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...nt-dislocation

Chiefs WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown, who suffered a dislocation of his sternoclavicular shoulder joint Saturday night, was discharged from a Jacksonville-area hospital this morning and now has been cleared to return to Kansas City.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 11, 2024

#Chiefs WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown is expected to miss four to six weeks with the sternoclavicular injury he suffered, per multiple sources. Opening night is three weeks from this Thursday night.

KC opens up at home vs Baltimore and then Cincinnati. pic.twitter.com/0lUx5mDfUP

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) August 13, 2024

The latest:

Sources: The #Chiefs are placing WR Marquise "Hollywood" Brown on IR, and he will undergo surgery to repair his dislocated SC joint. After multiple imaging studies, it was determined that, although Hollywood felt better, his injury was not healing correctly. Without corrective… pic.twitter.com/xtRRMvmseq

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) September 13, 2024

[Reply]
tmax63 06:57 AM 08-11-2024
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Sean Payton is an awesome coach?
He won 1 Super Bowl with a Hall of Fame QB in 16 years. His defenses paid bounties. I don't put Sean Payton in the awesome category. HOF QBs should win you several Super Bowls, see Brady, Tom and Mahomes, P.
[Reply]
In58men 07:08 AM 08-11-2024
Are we never going to give Ross a chance?

I don’t understand why they’re holding him back. He would have been a first round draft pick if it weren’t for injuries.
[Reply]
TEX 07:15 AM 08-11-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:

I don’t understand why they’re holding him back. He would have been a first round draft pick if it weren’t for injuries.
He sure showed off his skill set last night. Made a hell of a catch where he high pointed the ball and brought it in.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:32 AM 08-11-2024

Oh come on. They are not holding him back. He is doing something or things that we are not privy to. These coaches want to put the best players on the field.

Some people really wanted Pickens but it has surfaced that he is a giant headcase.
[Reply]
In58men 07:34 AM 08-11-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Oh come on. They are not holding him back. He is doing something or things that we are not privy to. These coaches want to put the best players on the field.

Some people really wanted Pickens but it has surfaced that he is a giant headcase.
Well, I certainly don’t see a reason to keep him off the field if Brown is going to miss week 1.

Just throw him out there and see what he has. It’s only one dame game and it’s the first game of the season.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:40 AM 08-11-2024
He got hurt on the first play. He only has 35 days to go on a darkness retreat. Do douchy things for attention, then fly to Egypt and back.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:41 AM 08-11-2024
Well, I certainly don’t see a reason to keep him off the field if Brown is going to miss week 1.

Just throw him out there and see what he has. It’s only one dame game and it’s the first game of the season.
He will have to beat out several other WR to make the 53. Not sure that happens.
[Reply]
In58men 07:42 AM 08-11-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
He will have to beat out several other WR to make the 53. Not sure that happens.
How far apart is he away from Toney, Skyy, Nikko or even Watson?

To me, he seems to be better than those guys when he’s on the field.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:45 AM 08-11-2024

That game may ultimately be the most important game of the season as a tie breaker for home field and a 1st week bye come playoff time
[Reply]
In58men 07:47 AM 08-11-2024

Chiefs WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown, who suffered a dislocation of his sternoclavicular shoulder joint Saturday night, was discharged from a Jacksonville-area hospital this morning and now has been cleared to return to Kansas City.

[Reply]
Dante84 07:48 AM 08-11-2024

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:48 AM 08-11-2024
How far apart is he away from Toney, Skyy, Nikko or even Watson?

To me, he seems to be better than those guys when he’s on the field.
He played with the 3rd and 4th stringers behind Remigio and Moore last night. Watson is a lock for the roster. I don't think Toney even played but I could have missed it.

You do realize that there have been a lot of 1st round WR, or could have been, that were not able to make the transition from college to the NFL.
[Reply]
In58men 07:51 AM 08-11-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Gotta be quicker than that young buck.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:57 AM 08-11-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
There is a chance the Chiefs will line up with Toney and/or Skyy Less either starting or playing significant snaps in Week One.

If Hollywood is out and Rice is suspended…Toney, Skyy, Hardman and Watson (who’s been battling a foot injury) are the veteran WR’s with Worthy.

JuJu, on line one…
Here comes the "If injuries happen!" brigade...
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:09 AM 08-11-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Here comes the "If injuries happen!" brigade...
Well, we already saw what happens if the Chiefs are forced to play all of their backups, get on the phone Verch!
[Reply]
Page 7 of 40
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up