ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>7/28/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.
Buehler445 12:00 AM 07-28-2024
Happy Sunday my dudes.

More chiefs!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:01 PM 07-28-2024
MOAR !
[Reply]
In58men 01:03 PM 07-28-2024
I just came
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:17 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I'll never forget that Skyy Moore ran the wrong route in his super bowl TD and that Mecole didn't know that catching a TD ended the game.

Worthy's intelligence is a welcome addition.
Hate defending Skyy and you’re not wrong with your conclusion, but it was Kelce in that SB who lined up on the wrong side.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:23 PM 07-28-2024
Honestly, Skyy deserves a ton of praise for that play. Ended up running the route meant for whoever was on the side Kelce lined up on. Unusually high football IQ from him on that one
[Reply]
RunKC 01:27 PM 07-28-2024
Wouldn’t it be great to get a steal of a cheap corner the Cowboys didn’t want anymore?

Worked well last time
[Reply]
Bump 01:29 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, in particular it was nice to see him fight through that hold, stay focused and make the grab with McDuffie draped over him.
It was a very nice catch in traffic but let's not get too excited if he catches passes on Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:32 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
It was a very nice catch in traffic but let's not get too excited if he catches passes on Skyy Moore.
:-) Good point
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 01:39 PM 07-28-2024
Good to see how well worthy is doing.

Disappointing that LRZ DOESN’T LOOK LIKE HE’S GOING TO HAVE THE IMPACT I HAD HOPED FOR. BUT THAT WAS PROBABLY JUST DREAMING.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:43 PM 07-28-2024
Ron Kupp reckons Kelvin Joseph had been a standout throughout on D. Interesting player, good athlete and was drafted fairly high I believe. Kinda gutting to see Nazeeh pull up but I wonder if Joseph could be some sneaky good depth and push a guy like Nic Jones.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 01:48 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:

Disappointing that LRZ DOESN’T LOOK LIKE HE’S GOING TO HAVE THE IMPACT I HAD HOPED FOR. BUT THAT WAS PROBABLY JUST DREAMING.
He's literally learning how to play football from the ground up. At a professional level. Pump those brakes buddy.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:00 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:

yeah, probably won't make the initial 53. However, he still has the rest of the season to keep working, and he's got the physical abilities, and he's got the intelligence. Just needs the practice. He could still suit up late in the season if he makes enough progress. Never know.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:23 PM 07-28-2024
We are so damn deep at CB it's kind of stupid.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:28 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We are so damn deep at CB it's kind of stupid.
Especially considering they've moved on from Fuller and Ward, who were good players, without anyone really noticing and we'll see with Sneed, who was better than the others, but they seem confident that it won't impact the defense much.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:14 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
yeah, probably won't make the initial 53. However, he still has the rest of the season to keep working, and he's got the physical abilities, and he's got the intelligence. Just needs the practice. He could still suit up late in the season if he makes enough progress. Never know.
He'll make the 53 as a special teams player. That's my prediction.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:15 PM 07-28-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Especially considering they've moved on from Fuller and Ward, who were good players, without anyone really noticing and we'll see with Sneed, who was better than the others, but they seem confident that it won't impact the defense much.
There are just so many guys who are smart and rangy players. If we run into trouble on a 1 v 1 matchup, Spags has so many schemes he can cook up that will alleviate those issues.

Love Sneed, but McDuffie will be just as good at doing what Sneed did last year, and we'll find solutions to replace what McDuffie did.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up