ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 42
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:00 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Clark was incredibly stupid to release him the first time. Doubt he'd let his foolish pride prevent a reunion if Kareem actually could help.
I completely disagree, Hunt should've come clean to Clark about what happened... that would've helped the regime craft the appropriate message/punishment going forward

Instead, they were blindsided and embarrassed when the video came out

You can't just go around doing that to your boss and expect no harsh consequences... that said I'm glad Clark is willing to give the guy a shot at redemption, it not only shows he has a big heart but also that he's pragmatic
[Reply]
BossChief 03:00 PM 09-16-2024
Sure would be special if he returns. He brings energy we could use and is at least as good as CEH.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:04 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Sure would be special if he returns. He brings energy we could use and is at least as good as CEH.
I don't give a damn how washed anyone thinks he is, he will damn sure bring more to the table than CEH
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:04 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Eh I had no issue getting rid of him and no issue bringing him back. Whatever sins he had he paid for with a mistake the no doubt costed him millions upon millions
I have none personally. I realized a long time ago that the players on my team are sometimes not the best people but can catch a ball. Thats what I care about. Not their morality.
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:09 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Didn't they say he'd never play for the Chiefs again?
Time makes fools of us all.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:09 PM 09-16-2024
Bring him HOME!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:10 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
If the Chiefs do sign Hunt, his first press conference will be must watch.
I’m just here to kick ass and win rings. Too soon??
[Reply]
Bump 03:10 PM 09-16-2024
What happened to Hunt? He was such a beast for us, at the time it looked like him and Alvin Kamara were the league's next best thing. I guess the suspension and taking time off playing football made him fall off?

I don't really know how he did for the Browns, it didnt seem like he was doing that much but he was behind Chubb. We're going to need another RB regardless
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:12 PM 09-16-2024
You wanna threepeat?!?! Bring his ass in!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:13 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I do think there’s some real intangible value to what he could bring to the room for the old guys like Pat and Kelce. Regular seasons feel like a lull and a bloodbath a lot of times now bc we get everyone’s best shot while all we think about is the next ring.

Could be a nice morale boost with the slog still ahead.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 03:16 PM 09-16-2024
Maybe there's some magic left, at least for a couple weeks.

He damn sure could give more than he received back in the day. Dangerous Pass catcher in the open field.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:19 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
What happened to Hunt? He was such a beast for us, at the time it looked like him and Alvin Kamara were the league's next best thing. I guess the suspension and taking time off playing football made him fall off?

I don't really know how he did for the Browns, it didnt seem like he was doing that much but he was behind Chubb. We're going to need another RB regardless
Dude he was a KILLER one-two punch with Chubb there for a while
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:25 PM 09-16-2024
Kareem needs to be in the ring of fame.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:26 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I guess it went from you lied to our faces scumbag, that bridge was burned. Now is, what kind of shape you in?
JUST

WIN

BABY

[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 03:33 PM 09-16-2024
Man!, seems like an age since he was here!

An age measured in running-back-years.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 42
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up