ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk about the 49ers
SHOWTIME 02:08 PM 10-13-2024
Last time we met...

MECOLE HARDMAN WINS THE SUPER BOWL FOR THE CHIEFS.

BACK TO BACK FOR PATRICK MAHOMES.pic.twitter.com/euv1CsHzxk

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 12, 2024

[Reply]
A8bil 02:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Can I ask you, by the way, why the 49ers fired Wilks? Was the 49er fan base concerned when they let him walk?
Wilks had an uneven performance during the year and suffered by comparison to the year Ryans put together. There was also chatter coming out of the locker room of player dissatisfaction with Wilks. He put together a pretty good game plan for the SB, however. One of his better performances. Still, with how the defense is playing currently, I think some people wish he was still with the team.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 03:16 PM Yesterday
Surprised Robert Salah has not been brought in as a consultant...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:23 PM Yesterday

The #Chiefs open as an underdog against the #49ers per @BetMGM. The spread and total are almost identical as it was for Super Bowl 58.

Patrick Mahomes record as an underdog is a ridiculous 11-1-1 and 10–3 straight up. #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/41PSJsxjDs

— Rob Collins (@RobCollinsTV) October 14, 2024

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:59 AM Today

[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:30 AM Today
Boy that jackpot Kansas City call was bad
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Yep, Bill, we all understand exactly why he drives you crazy.

12-1 vs the Broncos

10-2 vs the Raiders

4-0 vs the 49ers (includes 2 Super Bowls)

Don't forget the eagles
[Reply]
Direckshun 05:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by A8bil:
Wilks had an uneven performance during the year and suffered by comparison to the year Ryans put together. There was also chatter coming out of the locker room of player dissatisfaction with Wilks. He put together a pretty good game plan for the SB, however. One of his better performances. Still, with how the defense is playing currently, I think some people wish he was still with the team.
Thanks for the insight. Rep.
[Reply]
Direckshun 05:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Kittle is the guy I am worried about. For some reason we seem to get shredded by TEs.

It wont be enough for the 9rs to win but could make it much harder. Im sure Shannahan has seen the tapes and will deploy Kittle.

You gotta love Kittle, right. He is a football player! If there is a younger version of Kelce, its George.
The Chiefs biggest weakness so far has been against TEs, but they've actually played TEs pretty solidly since Bolton got his head screwed back on after the first couple of weeks.

As soon as Omenihu is back and the Chiefs have an even more consistent passrush, I'm almost out of answers as to where you'd attack the Chiefs D.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:29 AM Today
Time to finally break this franchise.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:38 AM Today
Short underdog against an NFC team (who we already have a mental edge over), after the bye?

I LOVE our outlook for Sunday.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up