ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Ever since Sirianni's bloating at Chiefs fans, the Eagles have seemingly fallen apart
RunKC 10:12 PM 12-22-2023
Remember this from Dick Sirianni?

Nick Sirianni:

“HEY, I DONT HEAR SHIT ANYMORE, CHIEFS FANS!! SEE YA!!”pic.twitter.com/4XB3msLEUc

— JPAFootball (@jasrifootball) November 22, 2023

The Eagles are 1-3 and lost 3 in a row since he did that while getting boat raced twice and topping it off by losing to Drew fucking Lock in epic fashion. They went from the 1st seed to 5th seed.

They replaced their DC with Patriot trash and then got the Patriot trash result of letting Drew Lock drive down and score the game winning TD.

Now there's this...uh oh

Full article from @PhillyInquirer here: https://t.co/Pf7c8h7ZND

— Eagles Nation (@PHLEaglesNation) December 22, 2023

[Reply]
Bowser 04:07 PM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Oh boy.

Who's going to tell him? :-)
Well, that explains it.

https://www.totalprosports.com/nfl/e...land-nfl-news/
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:25 PM 01-01-2024
My bad. I thought he went to jail for that shit
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:28 PM 01-01-2024
Lets just say EDP is a fan of cupcakes.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:48 AM 01-02-2024
:-) IYKYK

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:05 PM 01-02-2024
:-) Wonder if he actually has the balls to do it

I will speak tomorrow.

— AJ BROWN (@1kalwaysopen_) January 2, 2024

[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:07 PM 01-02-2024
This was a bold strategy by Gannon. Onside kick so they could get the ball last. Worked out.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...n-over-eagles/
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:42 AM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
It just goes to show how much of their success was a product of Steichen/Gannon vs Siriani.
It was 100% because of them, Sirianni is being completely exposed as the fraud he is. If either of those guys was coaching this Eagle team, they'd be miles ahead of where they are.

It's actually astounding he can take this much talent and mess it up as badly as he has, and it also seems like Brown and Hurts have had enough of him as well, which probably isn't good for his future.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:10 AM 01-03-2024
Can't stand sirriani. But I think aj brown is poisoning a lot of the well and it's not his first time doing it.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:51 AM 01-03-2024
Went out for breakfast this morning and saw an Eagles fan with a hat and (old) Super Bowl jacket. I was wearing a Chiefs hat. The dude glared daggers at me as I passed his table. I just smiled. It was wonderful. :-)

Too bad I didn't get any calls. He would have loved my "We Are The Champions" ringtone.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:26 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Can't stand sirriani. But I think aj brown is poisoning a lot of the well and it's not his first time doing it.
Yet another NFL WR being a diva.

If he's not happy in Philadelphia playing on a stacked roster, imagine his attitude if he stayed in Nashville playing with Tannehill.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:53 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:

If he's not happy in Philadelphia playing on a stacked roster, imagine his attitude if he stayed in Nashville playing with Tannehill.
Yup, he was a thorn in Vrabels side too but now he doesn't have the same excuses. He had a positive press conference today where he said a lot of the right things but that felt to me like a tyrann Mathieu situation where dude was acting out and got put in line.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:56 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Went out for breakfast this morning and saw an Eagles fan with a hat and (old) Super Bowl jacket. I was wearing a Chiefs hat. The dude glared daggers at me as I passed his table. I just smiled. It was wonderful. :-)

[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:58 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:

Head coach and WR are both divas. Match made in hell.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:00 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Damn Clay, you’ve been working out. You sexy bastard!
[Reply]
BossChief 01:26 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
He's Todd Haley with a more talented roster.
Pretty sure he had been a coach under Haley while in KC..
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up