ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Raiders
Best22 10:08 PM 10-20-2024
They no longer have Davante Adams. But their coach made a big deal about beating the Chiefs
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:08 PM Today
Or a sign that says “it’s time to handle it”
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Chiefs get Kevin Harlan and Trent Green on Sunday!

Terry Bradshaw has the Westwood One radio call
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:32 PM Today
I predict the Chiefs win a boring game, unless they decide to hand the Raiders two defensive TDs again.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:18 PM Today
Kareem Hunt limited in practice. Need to start getting a healthy lead on teams and distribute handoffs to Perine and Steele in the 2nd half.

Little too much wear-n-tear on Kareem right now
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 04:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I predict the Chiefs win a boring game, unless they decide to hand the Raiders two defensive TDs again.
I could use a boring game. Feel like I haven't gotten one in over 2 years.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:06 PM Today

[Reply]
Easy 6 04:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I'm starting the GDT
Just remember its four asterisks on either side of the OP headline... FOUR
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Kareem Hunt limited in practice. Need to start getting a healthy lead on teams and distribute handoffs to Perine and Steele in the 2nd half.

20 attempts per game the last three weeks, yeah thats not sustainable
[Reply]
DRM08 04:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I definitely want to see more of Perine, especially in the passing game. He had a 22 yard receiving play on 3rd and 4 late in the Niners game when they were trying to run some clock. It was a nice little bootleg play where Mahomes didn't have to worry about another tipped ball from the DL.
[Reply]
backinblack 04:25 PM Today
hope you guys like turnovers, because Minshew makes quite a few of them
[Reply]
Kman34 04:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I definitely want to see more of Perine, especially in the passing game. He had a 22 yard receiving play on 3rd and 4 late in the Niners game when they were trying to run some clock. It was a nice little bootleg play where Mahomes didn't have to worry about another tipped ball from the DL.
I was wondering why he was even playing if we weren’t going to use him.. Then he got a couple carries and a nice dump off.. Seems we are being a little coy with him..
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:36 PM Today
Perine was also brought in after roster cut downs.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up