Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Buccs at Falcons TNF Thread
Pablo 06:17 PM Yesterday
Post in here
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
the SEC is simply king in their region. it's basically the opposite dynamic that MO/KS has with the chiefs and MU/KU.
True, but the Saints still have a great fanbase and great brand despite LSU being king in Louisiana.
[Reply]
UteChief 08:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
This is a really good game. If Atlanta would get out of their own way they'd be ahead, but it's pretty evenly matched.

Nice to watch a close game with 2 teams that I don't care about. Very enjoyably stress free...
I have Pitts and Robinson on my fantasy team. A bit more stressful but definitely fun.
[Reply]
ozarkchief 08:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by UteChief:
I have Pitts and Robinson on my fantasy team. A bit more stressful but definitely fun.
I'm facing Robinson and Evans...thankfully, my tv is too expensive to want to throw anything at it...heh.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Does any franchise that’s been around as long as the Falcons have less aura?

Big city, Football crazed region, been in existence for decades now, and they’re just so…..boring.

Even when they’re one of the best teams in the league I just can’t ever get excited about watching their games.
Tonight when they put that chump Matt Ryan in their ring of Fame, I thought there are so many teams where he wouldn't even be consideration for that. If your bar is Len Dawson is Matt Ryan in your ring of fame? For the Broncos, he'd be on par with Jake Plummer from a performance perspective. And then factor in and he played in a historically not so good division. He's a fantasy football quarterback and that's all that he is and he's Atlanta's best to your point.

In the AFC West the only team that he would have a chance at being in some kind of ring of honor is the chargers.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:55 PM Yesterday
Damn, TB's defense is gutted. Winfield out, Whitehead on the sidelines, LVD/Diaby nicked up, Hall on IR, Some guy named Kancy out . . . like half their starters aren't playing. No wonder ATL is driving up and down the field on them.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:56 PM Yesterday
If that was DPI, then the one on Evans in the first drive should've been called as well?
[Reply]
UteChief 08:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ozarkchief:
I'm facing Robinson and Evans...thankfully, my tv is too expensive to want to throw anything at it...heh.
What’s your tv?
[Reply]
Frazod 09:00 PM Yesterday
I don't mind games like this nearly as much when we aren't involved in them.
[Reply]
UteChief 09:00 PM Yesterday
Mooney!
[Reply]
scho63 09:00 PM Yesterday
Ouch!
[Reply]
tk13 09:00 PM Yesterday
Well that's a terrible drop.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:01 PM Yesterday
Mooney doesn’t care about my 100 yard bonus.
[Reply]
UteChief 09:01 PM Yesterday
Bad night for Koo.
[Reply]
ozarkchief 09:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by UteChief:
What’s your tv?
I have a 65" LG C2 OLED. It's pretty awesome, although I'm kinda wanting to get a larger screen.
[Reply]
ozarkchief 09:04 PM Yesterday
Mooney wasn't money on that play.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up