ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Samaje Perine (RB, Denver)
Dante84 11:29 AM 08-28-2024
Woo!! RB 2/3 baybee

The #Chiefs wanted to add more depth at RB and now they get a proven vet in Samaje Perine. https://t.co/kt8CU1l6Dp pic.twitter.com/iQvgiYXeXB

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) August 28, 2024

The #chiefs are signing former #broncos RB Samaje Perine per source. He's being signed to the active roster as @MikeGarafolo @RapSheet reported.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) August 28, 2024

2023 highlights - you may have to click through to view on Youtube.

2014 - for fun

[Reply]
TEX 05:14 PM 08-28-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I was trying to figure out why Denver cut him, so I went and checked out their depth chart. Holy shit, I think I’ve actually heard of maybe 6-7 players on their whole roster. Man, they are going to suck hard.
They said they cut him because he doesn't play special teams.
[Reply]
TEX 08-28-2024, 05:15 PM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Duplicate post
TwistedChief 05:23 PM 08-28-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Mmmmmm........

Andy Reid Screen Game.....

Kid will go off on those plays. Go ahead and try to send an extra guy or two on 3rd and 8. Andy will cut you up with those things.
Feels like a great replacement for McKinnon. Maybe a bit less shifty and slower, but more powerful.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:26 PM 08-28-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Can’t wait for Malik Nabers to have a great career wasted in New York.

*chef’s kiss*
That part of the whole thing is so funny. Hairball outsmarted himself with that one. We got a LT in the second. He drafted a guy to play go out of position, and let that monster of a WR go after. But do you really need receivers in a Roman offense??
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:42 PM 08-28-2024
This guy was a thorn in our side. I like it.
[Reply]
Stryker 05:44 PM 08-28-2024
WOW! This is awesome! Veach gonna Veach!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:06 PM 08-28-2024
I really wanted them to get another back in FA and was kind of worried seeing CEH touted as Pacheco insurance.

This is exactly what we needed.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:24 PM 08-28-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
They kept 4 backs, 3 of which are total scabs. Seems odd they couldn’t find a spot for him.

Whatever, thanks Payton you overrated idiot.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:49 PM 08-28-2024
Defenses aren’t going to want that smoke in the 4th quarter of games after having to tackle Pacheco, Steele snd Perine all game while also trying to match up with the speed on the field at WR.

No doubt that’s why they e targeted battering rams rather than small shiftier guys.

They are going to be facing a lot of dime and quarter defenses.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:54 PM 08-28-2024
This is tremendous, especially since the Bungles fans all thought he was sure to go back there.
[Reply]
DomCasual 08:01 PM 08-28-2024
You know you’ve reached the summit when the dredges of the league start hitting the waiver wire, looking for your castoffs. 😀
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:09 PM 08-28-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
CEH can’t block. He’s also not a great runner between the tackles. This guy is solid at everything.

Yep. Just a little wiggle. A little bit of a plodder, but dude is 238-lbs. Just a handful to get on the ground once he starts galloping.

He doesn't look that big. Not until some DB tries to tackle him, anyway.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:36 PM 08-28-2024
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
You know you’ve reached the summit when the dredges of the league start hitting the waiver wire, looking for your castoffs. 😀
yep

I'd wager Perine works out much better for us than Frank Clark did for you guys.
:-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:44 PM 08-28-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
We need to have that same talk with CEH.

He doesn't run the ball well, he doesn't catch the ball well, he doesn't block well, and he doesn't play special teams. Besides coming up with unusually creative reasons to miss parades and practices, I'm not really sure what he does for us. :-)

[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:12 PM 08-28-2024
Other AFC defensive coordinators were already on Prozac because of PMII & co. What’s next? Take away their shoelaces and belts?
[Reply]
DomCasual 09:20 PM 08-28-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
yep

I'd wager Perine works out much better for us than Frank Clark did for you guys.
:-)
In fairness, we were coming off 5-12 when we signed him. We were the very definition of the dredges of the NFL.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up