ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Share your Nostalgia!
Chiefs4TheWin 05:39 PM Yesterday
Just curious what you all find nostalgic. Feel free to post videos, clips, photos etc. that makes you feel like the good ole days are back!
[Reply]
stumppy 11:10 PM Yesterday
The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson

John Wayne movies

The taste of old home grown.
[Reply]
DenverChief 11:22 PM Yesterday

[Reply]
stumppy 11:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
:-)
Never forget that game.

It's amazing how nowadays we all just expect things like that to happen. Life is good for the Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
scho63 06:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
In the mid 1980's, I live in a large 5 bedroom rental house in Northern NJ with a couple of my union pressman co-workers that were my age: 22-23 yrs old

When our shift ended arounded 4am, we would come home, grab some beers and play that Legend of Zelda game on Nintendo for hours. That fail sound after you lost your 3rd heart and died will never leave my brain.

Love that game and never really played anything like that ever again.
[Reply]
scho63 06:23 AM Today
Trick or Treating with a pillow case in the 70's and having it get filled up and having to come home to dump it all out and start over. The size of the candy bars were massive.
[Reply]
scho63 06:24 AM Today
Collecting tadpoles, frogs and turtles from some large ponds around town.
[Reply]
scho63 06:25 AM Today
Shoveling my buddy's driveway to play basketball in the dead of winter.
[Reply]
scho63 06:27 AM Today
Sneaking onto the public golf course in town golf course as a teen to play 3-4 holes of golf for free.

We also snuck into the local small country club pool at night to use their high diving board.
[Reply]
scho63 06:29 AM Today
Going to the ocean every Saturday and Sunday morning in the summer and stopping for fresh donut's at a legendary Mom and Pop shop.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up