ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>7/21/24 Daily Training Camp Thread
Buehler445 07:47 AM 07-21-2024
I think everyone is at practice today along with the media so hopefully there is some good information coming out.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:51 PM 07-21-2024
Has the rest of the league forfeited yet?
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 04:51 PM 07-21-2024
Toney rolling a bit at running back, huh?? They kicking the tires with Toney as a 3rd down back? Just talking out loud here but good luck trying to defend a 3rd and medium with Kelce, Rice, Hollywood, Worthy out in routes and Toney coming out of the backfield running choice routs on a linebacker. Good.Fuxking.Luck!
[Reply]
kozzman555 04:51 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
But I read he was "fat"
No sir, he is just well padded around the midsection.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:52 PM 07-21-2024
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Chiefs Talk (@chiefs.talk)

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:54 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Holy dogshit. We're back. We're so fucking back.
They never left, hence 3peat
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:54 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

Fuck me. Reid looks and sounds incredible. He really does live for this shit.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:08 PM 07-21-2024
Feels good to know the down year is in our rear view.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:38 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by kozzman555:
No sir, he is just well padded around the midsection.
I always felt Peyton was kinda fat in his prime, but I guess it makes sense. You need some cushion to take the hits. And Mahomes isn't slowing down just yet, so fuck it.
[Reply]
Stryker 05:44 PM 07-21-2024
Pads have not come on yet but, I LOVE where this is going! :-)
[Reply]
saphojunkie 06:06 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You're pumping the brakes?

Sorry no, we're speeding through the redlight at 200 mph
Rashee you post here?
[Reply]
Delano 06:29 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I’ve always said Reid is at his peak physically on day one of camp. The season’s grind always adds several pounds and a few new wrinkles.

The players are usually the opposite. They’ve packed on some weight in the offseason and will shed it throughout the year.

Weird little vice versa thing.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:35 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I mean it is hard to go wrong at WR in this draft class. Almost whoever you pick in the first two rounds is probably going to be very useful. I like Worthy better in our system but Coleman is going to be a stud, too.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:48 PM 07-21-2024
It’s crazy what the first practice did for this football team and its optimism.

Last year was so tough for everybody. It wasn’t fun. Mahomes mentioned that in his first presser at camp. It’s crazy how a few sessions with Hollywood Brown and a deep catch by Worthy brought the sun out again.

These guys are having fun for the first time since the Eagles SB. You can see it all over everyone’s faces.

It’s early but it feels like Veach did it again. He revamped an entire position group on the team. Said this earlier but I feel so confident about this: injuries to a bunch of key players is our only obstacle if Hollywood and Worthy are who we think they are. If those 2 play like this, nobody in this conference is stopping us from getting back to the SB.

Nobody
[Reply]
BWillie 06:51 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s crazy what the first practice did for this football team and its optimism.

Last year was so tough for everybody. It wasn’t fun. Mahomes mentioned that in his first presser at camp. It’s crazy how a few sessions with Hollywood Brown and a deep catch by Worthy brought the sun out again.

These guys are having fun for the first time since the Eagles SB. You can see it all over everyone’s faces.

It’s early but it feels like Veach did it again. He revamped an entire position group on the team. Said this earlier but I feel so confident about this: injuries to a bunch of key players is our only obstacle if Hollywood and Worthy are who we think they are. If those 2 play like this, nobody in this conference is stopping us from getting back to the SB.

Nobody
I will be happy if Travis Kelce doesn't try to fight anyone this year.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:58 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Funny. I watched that clip before I read your post and thought precisely the same thing and was about to post it. He obviously loves coaching this team and is always jacked up about it, but this year it seems noticeably turned up a notch or three. Looks relatively healthy too.

Pretty sure those things are a really good omen for us.

I'm really excited about this team. Not to be hyperbolic, but this looks to me like the best combination of Offense, Defense, and ST we've ever had. In fact you could make a strong argument that it's one of the best Off/Def/ST combos in league history. LT, DL depth, and RB depth are the main variables imo.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up