Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Amari Cooper traded to Bills
RunKC 12:11 PM Yesterday
Per Jordan Schultz
[Reply]
RunKC 12:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I didn't complain about the WR room two years ago during the run because Kelce was still playing like prime Kelce as the #1 and JuJu was a respectable 2.

Last year's assembly of WR's was dog shit. Anyone that didn't acknowledge that was a fool.

Mahomes is special and dragged scrubs across the finish line. You actually want to try that again? For what purpose when all we need to do is acquire one good body to make the offense top 3.
Davante was never ever gonna be an option for us. Raiders aren’t trading him. Amari Cooper is 30 years old and the Bills are extremely desperate. What you saw today was desperate teams trying to stay afloat after struggling badly. That’s not the Chiefs.

Veach’s history shows he doesn’t like using valuable assets on 30+ players (Kelce is the only exception).

Remember that Veach really wanted Diontae Johnson but the Steelers wouldn’t trade him here. I think that’s our play.

Still have 3 weeks until the trade deadline.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Xavier Worthy, Travis Kelce, a 37 year old man who needs to live in a plastic bubble, a rolling office chair, and a man who had literally died of old age in September.
Hey Skyy Moore isnt an office chair. Office chairs serve a purpose.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
This.

Some of the names being thrown around make me laugh.
It's literally going to be something like Demarcus Robinson, Mike Williams, MVS etc, a move that costs nothing.

The Chiefs are going to lose significant players after this year, they aren't going to move off of top 3 round picks.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:56 PM Yesterday
DEANDRE HOPKINS
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:56 PM Yesterday
Would rather keep my 3rd round pick tbh.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yup I haven’t given up hope that we’re still in play. The way Reid’s talking I think we’re actively looking. The Jags may be waiting to make a move until they decide on pederson.
He's also mentioned that its a lot easier to add a new guy this late in the game, if they already have experience in his system... and Kirk is the only guy matching that description
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:57 PM Yesterday
I've been telling folks that Veach's tendencies aren't to trade for rentals or 30 year olds. The one and only exception was Melvin Ingram for a 6th. A 3rd rounder for a 30 year old rental with drop issues isn't what this front office does ya'll. And I doubt they look at Johnson or Hopkins either.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Davante was never ever gonna be an option for us. Raiders aren’t trading him. Amari Cooper is 30 years old and the Bills are extremely desperate. What you saw today was desperate teams trying to stay afloat after struggling badly. That’s not the Chiefs.

Veach’s history shows he doesn’t like using valuable assets on 30+ players (Kelce is the only exception).

Remember that Veach really wanted Diontae Johnson but the Steelers wouldn’t trade him here. I think that’s our play.

Still have 3 weeks until the trade deadline.
I never expected Davante Adams.

The Cooper contract was cheap though, that's our wheelhouse.

Diontae would be amazing here. But I don't want to get my hopes up.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Chiefs weren't all that interested if that was the price
Woulda paid it and more.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Would rather keep my 3rd round pick tbh.
I’d be open to giving up a third if we had him for next year as well with a reasonable cap hit, but for almost half of a season it’s a steep price to pay.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's literally going to be something like Demarcus Robinson, Mike Williams, MVS etc, a move that costs nothing.

The Chiefs are going to lose significant players after this year, they aren't going to move off of top 3 round picks.
I tend to agree.

Some of these names are just silly. Yeah, Christian Kirk knows the system, but the out in his deal was this past offseason. Money doesn't work at all.

I'm holding out some hope for Dionte, he's the only difference maker available IMO.
[Reply]
Okchief80 12:59 PM Yesterday
The fact that MVS is an upgrade for us means I really hope we get Diontae Johnson.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Woulda paid it and more.
Change your avatar right now Mr!!!!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I've been telling folks that Veach's tendencies aren't to trade for rentals or 30 year olds. The one and only exception was Melvin Ingram for a 6th. A 3rd rounder for a 30 year old rental with drop issues isn't what this front office does ya'll. And I doubt they look at Johnson or Hopkins either.
DL has always been an exception to Veach’s rule there.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I’d be open to giving up a third if we had him for next year as well with a reasonable cap hit, but for almost half of a season it’s a steep price to pay.
The unwillingness to part with those picks likely comes back to the fact that Bolton, Trey, Wharton etc are probably all not expected to be back.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up