ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pacheco fractured his Fibula
Sassy Squatch 07:27 AM 09-16-2024

#Chiefs star RB Isiah Pacheco, who left the stadium in a walking boot and crutches, fractured his fibula based on initial tests, sources say.

More information coming to determine severity and associated damage, but Pacheco is set to miss real time. pic.twitter.com/9xA4hOsMyE

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:24 AM 09-16-2024
McKinnon is a stud man. Dud got hurt at the end of last year but never had a bad game. Quite the opposite really.
[Reply]
Womble 09:24 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I'm going to kill myself!!!!!!
Oh no!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:25 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
We are losing offensive players to injury.

This is a part of what we can't control in our effort for 3-peat.

Sucks all the way around.
There is a reason no one has accomplished a 3peat. Players get hurt and or leave in FA. We lost Sneed and now Pacheco for some time. That's not insignificant.

But, we have a good history of Mahomes binging it home despite the challenges faced.
[Reply]
notorious 09:27 AM 09-16-2024
Put down the cyanide tablets. wbf
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:27 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I’m not going to worry about Steele’s ypc or lack of burst. If I recall, I think all but one of his runs were basically just if you can get two yards that’s a hugely successful play for the situation.
Yea he had a couple of third and fourth and short calls where his main job was to just get the first down and he got it every time!
[Reply]
Pablo 09:30 AM 09-16-2024
Don’t do it

Butker would be so disappointed in you
[Reply]
BWillie 09:31 AM 09-16-2024
Blessing in disguise. We might throw on 1st down more now.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:32 AM 09-16-2024
We're two weeks in and offensive struggles seem like they're a formality.

We never even got to use Hollywood Brown. Our big F/A signing to fix the room just never even happened.

Kingsley is looking like a raw 2nd round LT

And now Pacheco is out for god knows how long.

Without those guys, on paper, do we really look any better than last season?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:32 AM 09-16-2024
Is it time we mend fences and bring in Kareem hunt? He seems ideal as a back of the depth chart stash. McKinnon would be even better but I suspect with his injury history he’s done with football
[Reply]
notorious 09:33 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Is it time we mend fences and bring in Kareem hunt? He seems ideal as a back of the depth chart stash. McKinnon would be even better but I suspect with his injury history he’s done with football
No.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:43 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
We're two weeks in and offensive struggles seem like they're a formality.

We never even got to use Hollywood Brown. Our big F/A signing to fix the room just never even happened.

Kingsley is looking like a raw 2nd round LT

And now Pacheco is out for god knows how long.

Without those guys, on paper, do we really look any better than last season?
Rice is better now than he was last September. Worthy seems like he's a better WR2 option than Toney and Moore, though it's still early.

But yeah, I was certainly hoping we'd be WAY better this year, and at the moment it seems more likely we'll only be marginally better.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:55 AM 09-16-2024
Conflicting reports here. God I hope he isn’t out 12 weeks

The fracture is in his ankle, I’m told. The Chiefs haven’t put a timeline on Pacheco’s return. Normally the return from a similar injury is around 12 weeks. https://t.co/rSc6h9C0pS

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Monticore 09:55 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If this was a full on break on his fibula he wouldn’t have jogged off the field. It feels like this is a hairline fracture type deal that will take around 6-7 weeks to heal.
Fibula isn’t a weight bearing bone really people walk around with fractures there all the time it’s either a break or avulsion fracture( ligament pulls piece of bone off )
[Reply]
Monticore 09:57 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Conflicting reports here. God I hope he isn’t out 12 weeks

Distal fibula fracture is technically an ankle ( lateral malleolus) you can have varying degreees of ankle fracture bi and tri malleolar spiral of distal tibia etc.. need to see x ray
[Reply]
KCJake 10:00 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Ugg- Carson Steele needs to step up
I can't tell if you're joking or not ..
[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up