ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM 09-23-2024
#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

#NFL Injury Updates:#Lions Sam LaPorta - Video suggests low ankle. X-ray + returning = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. Practice = key#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

1/9

— Deepak Chona, MD. SportsMedAnalytics (@SportMDAnalysis) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:50 PM Yesterday
I just hope the Chiefs don't play down to backup competition. Chiefs kinda notorious for doing this, plus they're already not playing well on offense. A win is a win,, buy we to deliver a good buttkickin to up the spirits.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:05 PM Yesterday
I'd figured Direckshun would eventually pop in and reveal that was a shit post, but no. He was just that aggressively wrong on every aspect. It's fascinating in a way.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
I'd figured Direckshun would eventually pop in and reveal that was a shit post, but no. He was just that aggressively wrong on every aspect. It's fascinating in a way.
Has he ever been right? Looked like a typical post from him...clueless
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:17 AM Today
Seems like this never plays out as hoped. I fully expect Herbert to play and play relatively well.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Seems like this never plays out as hoped. I fully expect Herbert to play and play relatively well.
Or the backup QB will play out of his mind. The Chiefs are the Super Bowl for every opponent.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I just hope the Chiefs don't play down to backup competition. Chiefs kinda notorious for doing this, plus they're already not playing well on offense. A win is a win,, buy we to deliver a good buttkickin to up the spirits.
If we were really rolling, I could see us stumbling a bit here. Definitely looking past them.

With some of our struggles (particularly on offense), the team should be plenty motivated the get things right this week.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That's a decent career for some TEs in this league.
Noah Gray has 690 yards and 4 TDs in his career
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:31 AM Today
They won't play him with backup OTs. :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
They won't play him with backup OTs. :-)
Teams do stupid things to try to beat the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:00 PM Today
Teams do stupid things to try to beat the Chiefs.
That's not a recipe to beat KC though.

2 backup tackles with a hobbled immobile QB? They have a better chance with Heinicke.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
That's not a recipe to beat KC though.

2 backup tackles with a hobbled immobile QB? They have a better chance with Heinicke.
I’d sit Herbert for sure.

I hope he plays though, because you know Spags will start kicking Jones out more to find the weak OT. Karlaftis will dominate the other.

Wharton fucking whooped Lindstrom a few times. He’ll have a big day against whoever fills in when Pipkins moves to OT.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 12:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
I expect us to win this game, but is there a better bet anywhere than Chargers +8.5?
Yes there is actually. 8.5 is a Wongable spread, which means you can tease it by 6 points with another game with a qualifying spread to get yourself a WONG TEASER. Wong teasers are when both legs of your teaser cross over both the 3 and the 7. Any other type of teaser is a generally bad bet but not these.

So you play Chiefs -2.5 with another game with a spread of 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 (teasing the dog) or 7.5, 8.0 or 8.5 (teasing the favorite).

At -110 these bets are long term profitable and you can disregard all handicapping, just blindly using the point spread as your only reference point. Not so much at -120 which seems to be the new teaser line everywhere but as far as bad bets go, it's less bad than about anything else.

If there are 3 wongable games, you end up with 4 wongs (team A&B, team A&C, team B&C, and the 3-legger of AB&C. If there are 4 or more wongable games, big money gets thrown down indeed. Wongs left and right! Wongs as far as the eye can see!
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Yes there is actually. 8.5 is a Wongable spread, which means you can tease it by 6 points with another game with a qualifying spread to get yourself a WONG TEASER. Wong teasers are when both legs of your teaser cross over both the 3 and the 7. Any other type of teaser is a generally bad bet but not these.

So you play Chiefs -2.5 with another game with a spread of 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 (teasing the dog) or 7.5, 8.0 or 8.5 (teasing the favorite).

At -110 these bets are long term profitable and you can disregard all handicapping, just blindly using the point spread as your only reference point. Not so much at -120 which seems to be the new teaser line everywhere but as far as bad bets go, it's less bad than about anything else.

If there are 3 wongable games, you end up with 4 wongs (team A&B, team A&C, team B&C, and the 3-legger of AB&C. If there are 4 or more wongable games, big money gets thrown down indeed. Wongs left and right! Wongs as far as the eye can see!
reading this is how I feel when I read about how cybersecurity works.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:41 PM Today
I'm looking for a wang teaser, not a wong teaser
[Reply]
In58men 01:58 PM Today
If Herbert is playing 24-27 Chiefs, Butker game winning FG.

If Herbert is out 21-24 Chiefs, Butker game winning FG.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up