ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Davante Adams on the Trade Block
SHOWTIME 10:48 AM Yesterday
My best guess he'll end up in Washington

����������������: The #Raiders have begun reaching out to teams to gauge interest in star WR Davante Adams, per @VinnyBonsignore pic.twitter.com/WLAVIX38vz

— JPAFootball (@jasrifootball) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by FANATIC:
Now, after just four weeks, the Browns have made it very apparent that Cooper is available via trade with this latest move.

The #Browns converted all but $1.21M of WR Amari Cooper's 2024 salary into signing bonus, making him an extremely affordable trade candidate.

Now: $941,111
Deadline: $605,000

Prior to this season, Amari Cooper wanted more money from the Browns, and justifiably so. Every other top wideout was seemingly getting a raise, so he wanted in on the action. Cleveland obliged by restructuring Cooper's deal to give him a $5 million raise while guaranteeing $20 million of this season's salary.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/posts/ch...e-01j940mt241p
Holy shit. This. This one makes sense.
[Reply]
In58men 08:36 AM Today
Saints are involved as well per Schefty
[Reply]
nychief 08:38 AM Today
Nobody is doing us any favors. We might have to dumpster dive or wait for a wave of releases.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by Balto:
Raiders get:
2025 1st round pick

Chiefs get:
Davante Adams
Andrus Peat, G/T is Raiders OT backup atm but played good enough as a LT to take the starting job from Morris and be a cheap 1 year fix.
Still posting retarded trades
[Reply]
Balto 09:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Still posting reeruned trades
Because I added in a backup tackle haha?

Regardless I still think Cooper is the best play for this season and should have already happened!
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 09:46 AM Today
Chiefs should offer 2nd round pick, Bail bonds for all Raiders for 2 years and a 2026 5th round.
[Reply]
Balto 09:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
Chiefs should offer 2nd round pick, Bail bonds for all Raiders for 2 years and a 2026 5th round.
Even Hunt doesn't have enough money for that!
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by Balto:
Raiders get:
2025 1st round pick

Chiefs get:
Davante Adams
Andrus Peat, G/T is Raiders OT backup atm but played good enough as a LT to take the starting job from Morris and be a cheap 1 year fix.
:-)

Balto be like, "trade scenario! This is my time to shine!"

LMFAO

Do your thing, Balto. Dont ever change.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Adams will be 32 on Christmas eve. Just doesn't seem like a move Veach would make tbh.
No, it doesn't. But man it would be fun if he did.
[Reply]
In58men 11:19 AM Today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
ThrobProng 12:04 PM Today
Keep that Raider trash away from KC's locker room. Besides, by the time he "learns the playbook" and is fully integrated into the offense, it'll be next season and Rice will be healthy again.
[Reply]
irafreak 12:54 PM Today
Send him to the jets. Give Rodgers just enough firepower to hand the bills a loss or two
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Keep that Raider trash away from KC's locker room. Besides, by the time he "learns the playbook" and is fully integrated into the offense, it'll be next season and Rice will be healthy again.
Rice is probably going to get suspended for the start of next season.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:00 PM Today
I think you’re all a little old to still believe in Santa
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 01:03 PM Today
I doubt Veach is going to go after Adams now that it seems like Rice is most likely coming back...
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up