ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kafka to NYG as OC
Dante84 12:02 PM 02-03-2022
Damn

The #Giants are in talks on a deal to hire #Chiefs QBs coach Mike Kafka as their OC, per @MikeGarafolo. The former NFL QB has been working with Andy Reid for the last several years and is considered an up-and-coming coach in the league. Big hire for Brian Daboll.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 3, 2022

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:42 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm still waiting for Bosschief or anyone really to tell me just what it is that you've all seen from Kafka that makes you so sure this is a huge loss.

So far all I've seen anyone say is...(checks notes)...he's not Eric Bienemy.

Which, since Bienemy doesn't call the plays, means...nothing really.
I’m honestly not sure how big the loss is. But I do know Kafka has been qb coach with Mahomes every year since he was drafted. I was hoping him having that knowledge, and working relationship with Mahomes would help cater the offense a little more to his strengths (not that Andy doesn’t do that already).
[Reply]
carcosa 03:43 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
TRENT GREEN
TGOC!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[Reply]
wazu 03:44 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Green Bay would give their left nut for Dave Toub.
Deal.
[Reply]
srvy 03:53 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Green Bay would give their left nut for Dave Toub.
They can have him

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BossChief 04:13 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm still waiting for Bosschief or anyone really to tell me just what it is that you've all seen from Kafka that makes you so sure this is a huge loss.

So far all I've seen anyone say is...(checks notes)...he's not Eric Bienemy.

Which, since Bienemy doesn't call the plays, means...nothing really.
He’s a former player/draftee of Andy’s
He played in Andy’s system in Philly.
He’s a good “teacher” that knows the mental aspect of the offense front and back
He’s been in this system pretty much his whole adult life.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:18 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Well, if we get rid of Spags...I hear Brian Flores might be looking for a new gig. To the ship.....:-)
I would fucking love that. I want an attacking defense and that man will be out for blood at his next gig...
[Reply]
ChiefsFan123456 04:21 PM 02-03-2022
It is not a big deal, Chiefs can not keep Kafka forever, let's hope that Chiefs can find a good replacement
[Reply]
RustShack 04:24 PM 02-03-2022
Maybe Aaron Murray is ready to get into coaching. Just trying to think of former Reid backup QB’s. Was going to say Bray, but at that point you might as well just bring back Nagy.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:34 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He’s a former player/draftee of Andy’s
He played in Andy’s system in Philly.
He’s a good “teacher” that knows the mental aspect of the offense front and back
He’s been in this system pretty much his whole adult life.
How do you know he's a good "teacher"? Maybe Bienemy is the better "teacher". My point is- none of us know shit. Why get our panties in a bunch?
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 04:36 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I would ****ing love that. I want an attacking defense and that man will be out for blood at his next gig...
Flores or Fangio works for me
[Reply]
ChiefsFan123456 05:50 PM 02-03-2022
I do not really want Flores who sued the NFL because he is a crybaby but I did hear that Flores is still a finalist for the Texans job
[Reply]
mkp785 06:59 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan123456:
I do not really want Flores who sued the NFL because he is a crybaby but I did hear that Flores is still a finalist for the Texans job
a) That's insane as Brian Flores would be the best DC we've had since 1st Gunther experience back in the 90s.

b) He probably won't be getting a job as this whole thing would likely end him. Andy does have enough sway to pull it off if he wanted to I guess though.

c) The Texans probably have high school ASSISTANT coach Josh McCown on route as their next coach. They're the dumbest of the dumb.
[Reply]
mkp785 07:03 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I would ****ing love that. I want an attacking defense and that man will be out for blood at his next gig...
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Flores or Fangio works for me
I'd love it but I think that him getting a gig this cycle when he has an open lawsuit going against the NFL and 3 franchises is alot.

It would add another level to our 2 matches vs Denver tho lol....and Godforbid if we win it all and Goodell has to hand over the Lombardi while Flores is on the same stage celebrating :-):-)

It'd be awesomely hilarious.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:15 PM 02-03-2022
Do we get a comp pick for this?
[Reply]
ChiefsFan123456 02-03-2022, 07:18 PM
This message has been deleted by ChiefsFan123456.
staylor26 07:19 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Do we get a comp pick for this?
Yes, a 3rd in 2024 to add to the two 3rd round picks we got for Poles (2022, 2023).
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up