Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns
TLO 07:10 PM 08-27-2021
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 07:17 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You should hope. Would hate to see your team get beat by a Henne led team......again buddy boy.
He didn't score a point ...get over it ��

Henne lead team would be final score 0- xx
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:18 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
Oh I'm going to be a big one when the browns. Take these bums out on Sunday.

I hope mahomes makes it through the game... they better hope No one gets a hand on him because that's all it should take to knock him out the game.
Your team has not won shit your entire pathetic life and you still talk shit like you're the Champs. You are such a fucking moron. :-)

You should be banned off this site for good.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 07:23 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
God damn you’re more confused than RuPaul’s gynecologist. You think the Chiefs will win, now because you’re getting embarrassed on a rival teams board and all of a sudden you have confidence the Sharts will win. Lmao.

Just like can’t judge the present with the past, then you claim things from the past are what points to KC not making the SB again.

You are just like all the other big talkers who end up disappearing into obscurity when your team gets their shit pushed in on gameday. Enjoy your last few days before reality sets in that your team is still the Clowns, and they still suck. Then you’ll have more time to pimp your wife out to the locals on Lake Avon like normal.
Well I've been here since before the playoff game and I will be here after this game.

Thanks I know you want me around and all. You seem to want to push shit in every other post. Do you need to come out to your fellow members on here ?

Nows the time big guy.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:24 PM 09-08-2021
I'm on a boat 🚢
The one you deleted?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:25 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by runyon27:
If you want to see a game where Baker carried the Browns, you can look at the 2nd Bengals game last yr or the Titans game or the 2nd Ravens game(even though they lost). As for the playoff game, you gotta throw to guys that are open and the Chiefs made plays, so you have to credit some of your team and Baker isn't Mahomes and never will be. And losing to Henne had more to do with the crappy defense then Baker. You don't understand how bad the secondary was last yr, it was probably worse then your O-line in the SB. Baker also has had 4 HC in 4 yrs, he should be better this year, the first time he has been in the same office since he came in the NFL. Even so, for the Browns to win this Sunday they will need help from KC.
I don't think this is an unfair take.

Baker played much better down the stretch. He could take another step forward this year. But then again, so could Mahomes with a much-improved OL.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:26 PM 09-08-2021

And yet your team lost. Difference between him and Mayfield is he made the big plays when he needed to.
[Reply]
SupDock 07:31 PM 09-08-2021

Get over what? You are here.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:40 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Well if random twatter guy no one has ever heard of says so...
[Reply]
Kman34 07:40 PM 09-08-2021
Oh I'm going to be a big one when the browns. Take these bums out on Sunday.

I hope mahomes makes it through the game... they better hope No one gets a hand on him because that's all it should take to knock him out the game.
Its hard to take someone serious with the name eastsidepawg...
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:43 PM 09-08-2021
I mean If any of you guys want to go out on the lake and drink and catch some fish I'll meet ya in Avon lake.

I'm sure you have to work and can't afford the plane ticket oh well. I guess being under 40 and not having to work isn't for everyone.

Maybe someday guys.

Lol, I retired at 50 and my finances are none of your business, but I'm doing just 🙂
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:47 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Browns could have the all decade team at every position other than QB. We have Patrick fucking Mahomes and they don't. End of debate.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:57 PM 09-08-2021
Besides, the argument that the Browns have the superior roster is false anyway.

This isn’t Mahomes and a bunch of scrubs against an okay QB with an elite roster.

This is Mahomes with an elite offensive supporting cast and possibly top 10 defense against an okay QB with an elite offensive supporting cast and a middle of the road defense (at best).

The QBs set the ceilings for both offenses. The Chiefs (because of Mahomes) have a much better offense and are facing a much worse defense than the Browns are facing.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:02 PM 09-08-2021
I mean If any of you guys want to go out on the lake and drink and catch some fish I'll meet ya in Avon lake.

I'm sure you have to work and can't afford the plane ticket oh well. I guess being under 40 and not having to work isn't for everyone.

Maybe someday guys.
I think they just announced unemployment benefits will stop. Now what?
[Reply]
tredadda 08:09 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Besides, the argument that the Browns have the superior roster is false anyway.

This isn’t Mahomes and a bunch of scrubs against an okay QB with an elite roster.

This is Mahomes with an elite offensive supporting cast and possibly top 10 defense against an okay QB with an elite offensive supporting cast and a middle of the road defense (at best).

The QBs set the ceilings for both offenses. The Chiefs (because of Mahomes) have a much better offense and are facing a much worse defense than the Browns are facing.
We have three skill players on offense that are on a HOF trajectory. That is just crazy to think about. The only thing that derails this team is the same thing that could derail any team and that is key injuries. Look at the AFCCG last year. We dominated the Bills aka "The team no one wants to play" with only two starters on the Oline, Fisher and Reiter (who isn't even playingfor anyone this season). We lost Fisher near the end and we payed for it in the SB against a team we dominated earlier in the year.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:18 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Well if random twatter guy no one has ever heard of says so...
Yep the Browns have the better roster and there's no point in arguing. Even if ESPN, CBS, NBC, Bleacher Report, PFF, Walter Football and a thousand other sports publications have the Chiefs roster ranked higher. This guy says otherwise so it has to be true.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 106
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Up