Page 69 of 72
« First < 19596566676869 707172 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Watch [placed on IR 10-3-24]
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM 09-29-2024
Did not look good
[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 06:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
My bet is a lot of people are going to be surprised when he's making plays for two or three games before he pulls up lame again...
We signed Sammy back?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:01 PM Yesterday
Bottom line is we have a guy in Juju who had 1000 yards two years ago for this team including SEVEN catches in a superbowl. Which was a team high in that game. So Travis and Juju are gonna have to do what they do through the middle. The run game when Pacheco returns should be very interesting too now with Kareem and Perine in the mix. Add that to Worthy and whoever else Veach brings in and I still believe our offense can thrive as the season progresses.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Just sucks that Veach added Hollywood and Worthy to go with Rashee and 2 of the 3 guys get hurt before the first month of the season is over
What can you do?

I know I wanted to have a fun offense to watch this season but the football gods can be cruel.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That isn't a thing anymore, there is no limit.
Well, sort of. There is still technically a limit. But the limit is 8. Hard to imagine needing to use it 8 times
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:07 PM Yesterday
What I can’t get behind at all is the idea that this now means it’s the 2023 offense again

I loved Rice last year as much as anyone but the simple fact that Worthy provides something unique — a great downfield threat — means the overall scheme is better equipped than last year when it was just a lot of guys executing within 20 yards
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:11 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
What I can’t get behind at all is the idea that this now means it’s the 2023 offense again

I loved Rice last year as much as anyone but the simple fact that Worthy provides something unique — a great downfield threat — means the overall scheme is better equipped than last year when it was just a lot of guys executing within 20 yards
That's what I'm saying. And I think he's more advanced in his route tree than Rashee four games in
[Reply]
Rausch 06:12 PM Yesterday

It might be similar but we have Worthy and don't have MVass. Plus Hunt and Perine are much better depth at HB than we had last year.
[Reply]
Monticore 06:17 PM Yesterday
Please don’t let a no name TE wreck us
[Reply]
Monticore 06:18 PM Yesterday
That hurts
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
That's what I'm saying. And I think he's more advanced in his route tree than Rashee four games in
Really? I’d take what 2023 Rice was ahead of what 2024 Worthy might be.

We need to be able to move the chains. Rice helped with that. I’m not sure Worthy is there yet.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:50 PM Yesterday
Worthy is open alot but he's just not seeing him with the pocket collapsing
[Reply]
TripleThreat 09:17 PM Yesterday

This years rice and last years rice isn’t even comparable. Rice going down, even with adding worthy is such a loss. I’m assuming you’re comparing worthy of now to rice of then, and I get it, but I can’t draw the comparison until I see what worthy plays in the postseason and you shouldn’t either.. 🤷*♂️
[Reply]
BWillie 09:30 PM Yesterday
Juju has been nice but you can't rely on him due to his knee and injury history. You must (like duh obviously) trade for a #1 WR
[Reply]
O.city 09:32 PM Yesterday
So it’s just an lcl and no ACL?
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:38 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by O.city:
So it’s just an lcl and no ACL?
I wouldnt assume anything at this point until after his surgery but maybe.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 72
« First < 19596566676869 707172 >
Up