ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 84
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kareem Hunt Thread*****
Dante84 08:38 PM 04-28-2017
Updates to come.

[Reply]
The Franchise 04:09 PM 03-11-2022
CEH and Hunt would be a good RB duo to have. Not gonna lie.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:10 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Time heals a lot of wounds.
It heals wounds and moistens wombs. It's time to open up and accept Kareem Hunt deep inside the Chiefs family.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:14 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Damn I feel like hed give this offense a huge shot in the arm and fire especially to start the year.
It absolutely would. It's well known he was beloved in the locker room, he's exactly what we need. He would absolutely feast like a king behind this o-line.
[Reply]
Iconic 04:17 PM 03-11-2022
I still remember watching mic'd up moments with him, Kelce, and Mahomes shootin' shit on the sideline. Miss the fuck out of those days. Kid learned his lesson Veach now BRING HIM HOME!
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:20 PM 03-11-2022
Kareem may be from CLE and currently be on CLE's roster. However, his heart and home has always been KC since he entered the league. All is good, bring him home.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:23 PM 03-11-2022
So it seems we're all on the same page.

Welcome back, Kareem. That's how this works, right? :-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:24 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
So it seems we're all on the same page.

Welcome back, Kareem. That's how this works, right? :-)
Hope so!
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 04:25 PM 03-11-2022
He’s a beast… pair him up with CEH and we’re set at HB.
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:27 PM 03-11-2022
DO IT
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:28 PM 03-11-2022
I'm still dumbfounded albeit happy but can't figure out the Browns game plan against us in the playoffs not utilizing Kareem Hunt and stuck with N Chubb. I really don't know what word to describe it. Bewildered astonished of their dumbassery not having Kareem Hunt embarrass our defense that day.

Oh well glad he didn't get the opportunities.

Turns 27 in August if all is forgiven by Clark Hunt and gives Brenda Vixen the go I'd give him 3 year deal with incentives.

I still like Clyde Edwards-Helaire but I think they can complement each other.
Imagine having both in the backfield and put Tyreek in the back field with them would really freak teams out.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:28 PM 03-11-2022
Clark would have the final say. Hunt would have to talk to Clark one on one
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 04:40 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I'm still dumbfounded albeit happy but can't figure out the Browns game plan against us in the playoffs not utilizing Kareem Hunt and stuck with N Chubb. I really don't know what word to describe it. Bewildered astonished of their dumbassery not having Kareem Hunt embarrass our defense that day.

Oh well glad he didn't get the opportunities.

Turns 27 in August if all is forgiven by Clark Hunt and gives Brenda Vixen the go I'd give him 3 year deal with incentives.

I still like Clyde Edwards-Helaire but I think they can complement each other.
Imagine having both in the backfield and put Tyreek in the back field with them would really freak teams out.
Bring him in for some talks with Clark, Reid and Veach first. See where his head is at now and if he sincerely has remorse for his actions, how he lied to the team to try to weasel out of what he did. To this day I think his problems were all signs of immaturity. One would think that Kareem at 27 has matured some by now. Although some people just never get it.
[Reply]
Dante84 04:46 PM 03-11-2022
For those who know better of the situation in Cleveland:

- They have Chubb
- They are tendering their young RB
- Hunt is under contract through the end of 2022 @ $6M (I think)

If they choose to move on to free up cap, wouldn't they prefer to trade Hunt rather than just release him? I'd imagine a team needing a RB wouldn't mind paying $6m for Hunt and flipping a 6th rounder for the opportunity to, right?
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 04:58 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
For those who know better of the situation in Cleveland:

- They have Chubb
- They are tendering their young RB
- Hunt is under contract through the end of 2022 @ $6M (I think)

If they choose to move on to free up cap, wouldn't they prefer to trade Hunt rather than just release him? I'd imagine a team needing a RB wouldn't mind paying $6m for Hunt and flipping a 6th rounder for the opportunity to, right?
If a team is desperate enough at the RB position they want to forfeit draft capital for one youd think Saquon or CMC would be more attractive options (although more expensive). Not to mention just using that draft capital to move up and draft one of the top RBs in this class.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:10 PM 03-11-2022
If they decide to bring him back, hey whatever. He's paid his price for doing stupid shit.

If they decide to pass, hey cool. Don't care either way.

It's just too bad he couldn't stop being a stupid fuck. He woulda been rich and had a ring.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 84
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Up