ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 126
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Halfcan 08:32 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2022...hic-toughness/
Paraphrasing that into "Bad Vision" is a real stretch.

Doesn't every running back need to be patient and let the blocks get set?

The coaches and beat reporters have said way more positive critiques about the kid than this innocuous comment by EB.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:35 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Thank you....smh, some folks don't read to comprehend. Or even offer a counter argument
You said "coaches" as in plural. Maybe you should read your own post.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 08:43 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
You said "coaches" as in plural. Maybe you should read your own post.
I meant it generally but you're right I gotta be careful about semantics yall will pick apart every single word in a post whether it has to do with the main argument or not lol.

Vision and patience aren't all that different to me. And I said the dude showed it at times....just not consistently. Kinda makes me think that's why he could have such big games against higher competition and such average games against everyone else
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:09 PM 08-24-2022
I meant it generally but you're right I gotta be careful about semantics yall will pick apart every single word in a post whether it has to do with the main argument or not lol.

Vision and patience aren't all that different to me. And I said the dude showed it at times....just not consistently. Kinda makes me think that's why he could have such big games against higher competition and such average games against everyone else
So you said "coaches" but really only meant EB, who praised the kid, but said he needs to let the blocks develop and be patient.

You also said Vision, but really meant Patience.

Then chastised posters on their "reading Comprehension" for not understanding what you were really trying to say? Lol

No worries- just busting your balls while being a Homer. :-)

In the end, I am hoping the first reports of IP looking great while running with the 1's define his career- not the play in preseason where he obviously got the yips and missed a sure TD. Time will tell.
[Reply]
Best22 10:34 PM 08-24-2022
His blocking is a tired excuse. He's had some tape where he waits a tic and a beautiful hole opens up that he busts through. Like I've said before. He had a power five Oline. It damn sure wasn't Ohio St, but it wasn't the worst. He shown some vision in his tape but not consistently. The coaches have spoken to some vision issues. Why are we still debating this?
A power 5 offensive line doesn’t mean anything. There’s 65 power 5 offensive lines, and of those, one of them is ranked 65th. Rutgers line stunk

It’s not like Rutgers was playing in the MAC. They were also playing power 5 defensive lines, and the Rutgers big boys were getting beat
[Reply]
threebag 10:35 PM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Warrick:
Good thing Isiah Pacheco doesn't visit this thread, but if he did then I can positively say that he isn't anymore.
Let’s hope he does, so he can tell CEH about his thread.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:11 PM 08-24-2022
Honestly none of us really know shit yet. Its PRESEASON. Coaches struggle to evaluate RBs until they get under the lights in real game conditions.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:48 AM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Thats exactly why people shouldn't be giving up so soon, the size/speed ratio alone demands that he be given every reasonable chance to succeed
And Reid thinks so too. His playing time with the 1's. Sitting out with the 1's cant be interpreted any other way but that the coaching staff see him as a possible positive piece of our offense.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:55 AM 08-25-2022

[Reply]
Otter 10:12 AM 08-25-2022
He seems to be lighting a fire under CEH's ass which worth a 7 rounder assuming he doesn't become the next Priest.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:22 AM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Oh God. If you’re not pulling for the guy after seeing this gif, you have no soul. Imagine years of him scoring TDs and this making it into the GDT.
[Reply]
TLO 10:27 AM 08-25-2022
Give this guy like 10- 15 carries tonight.
[Reply]
nychief 10:50 AM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Give this guy like 10- 15 carries tonight.
i think its more likely RoJo gets that many. knock off the rust.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:13 AM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
And Reid thinks so too. His playing time with the 1's. Sitting out with the 1's cant be interpreted any other way but that the coaching staff see him as a possible positive piece of our offense.
We suck complete ass at that position, it's worth it to see if anyone can do it.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:19 AM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
He seems to be lighting a fire under CEH's ass which worth a 7 rounder assuming he doesn't become the next Priest.
Really? I hope you’re right but that’s not what I’ve seen or heard.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 126
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119 > Last »
Up