ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 72
« First < 18586465666768 69707172 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****
Dante84 08:24 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

.@trent_mcduffie has a message for #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/FdxstFDWLA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

This is a massive hole that is filled for the #chiefs. Trent McDuffie is considered by almost everyone as the 3rd best CB in this draft. The first two went off the board at 3 and 4.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) April 29, 2022

The newest member of #ChiefsKingdom!

��: #NFLDraft on @nflnetwork pic.twitter.com/d2F9Ye3Zsq

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

Here’s what @dpbrugler had to say about Trent McDuffie. pic.twitter.com/kL3dDnqFr2

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) April 29, 2022

The @Chiefs make a big move for a top CB (and my model's #8 overall prospect) in Trent McDuffie, who allowed 3.1 yards/target in 2021 at Washington (best in FBS, min. 30 targets).

Could be a key piece to counter the wealth of receiving talent in the AFC come playoff time!

— cynthia frelund (@cfrelund) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:54 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ahhhh, Balto has finally outted himself on social media.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:01 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Ahhhh, Balto has finally outted himself on social media.
I saw no mention of trading MVS so it can't be him.
[Reply]
Bump 09:53 PM 02-20-2024
McDuffie is a guy that you put on an "untouchable" list. But at some point he's going to demand a lot of money.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:19 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
McDuffie is a guy that you put on an "untouchable" list. But at some point he's going to demand a lot of money.
I’d think ideally we could pay Sneed now (maybe a 3-year deal), then move on from him at the end of that contract. At that time, we’ll pay McDuffie and only one will be expensive at a time.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:53 PM 02-20-2024
At this point I wouldn't even take Tyreek back for McDuffie, let alone Waddle.

Offer both for him and I'll think about it.
[Reply]
Hoover 11:02 PM 02-20-2024
Laughable.

Super Bowl winner should trade all pro CB on a rookie deal for a WR cause, said Super Bowl champion needs a WR
[Reply]
DRM08 12:55 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
At this point I wouldn't even take Tyreek back for McDuffie, let alone Waddle.

Offer both for him and I'll think about it.
Only if Miami agrees to carry 50% of Tyreek’s cap hits.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:50 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm not sure what it would take to get McDuffie out of here.

I mean, let's say the Cowboys offer Parsons. I think you have to take that because of how insanely good Parsons is. Buuuuuuut - Parsons has 1 year left on his rookie deal (plus the 5th year) while McDuffie has 2. And Parsons position will get him more money as a FA than McDuffie's will. That matters.

Jefferson? On his 5th year option at $20 million. Pending FA after this year. Gonna break the bank. Don't think you can do it. Chase - same story.

Sauce is just shifting shit around. Aidan Hutchinson - I think I'd pull that trigger. Garrett Wilson? Nah, too much drop-off last year. Sewell - boy, that's a really close question. I might do that. He looks like a legit anchor at that position for a decade and could be a Trent Williams sort of career path.

But setting aside for the moment anyone I may be overlooking, the fact remains that Trent McDuffie may well be a top 10 asset in the entire NFL (Non-QB division). That's absolute fucking robbery by Veach.
Puka? It’s about gotta be a rookie high value low cost piece.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:59 AM 02-21-2024
Trade Mcduffie for Puke
[Reply]
BossChief 02:06 AM 02-21-2024
The pairing of Sneed and McDuffie has to be a top ten all time CB duo for what they did to WRs last season, right?

They basically erased everyone and they faced a lot of top tier passers and WRs.

What combos would you rather have?
[Reply]
Monticore 04:36 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The pairing of Sneed and McDuffie has to be a top ten all time CB duo for what they did to WRs last season, right?

They basically erased everyone and they faced a lot of top tier passers and WRs.

Prime time plus whoever, with his return abilities and he could play wr.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:36 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:

I don’t have the knowledge of t the older duos to say, but I’d say they’re up there with some of the more modern tandems like Talib/Harris Jr and Sherman/Browner.

I think what’s special about this duo is that they’re both probably top 5 CBs. A lot of the best pairings you’re going to look into will probably have one top 3 guy and the other is top 15 or something (like Sherman and Browner).
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:47 AM 02-21-2024

My boy waddle is the future , he is better than I was at this point in his career and for people in this fan base to want to trade him is ludicrous 🥹

— Ty Hill (@cheetah) February 21, 2024

[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:52 AM 02-21-2024
I'm sad this actually got traction, it was so stupid when it was mentioned I half figured it to just die there, how foolish I was that people wouldn't use it as a potential talking point for attention. Just a dumb take no matter who you talk to, Waddle hasn't done shit his entire time in the league, just because Tyreek talks him up doesn't mean it's actually true. Anyone who makes a McDuffie for Waddle trade doesn't deserve to be listened to and taken seriously anymore.
[Reply]
Toad 11:56 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
Stop it! My head is already flip flopping on the Snead vs Jones situation…
[Reply]
Page 68 of 72
« First < 18586465666768 69707172 >
Up