ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 173
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
Simply Red 06:46 AM 07-26-2023
We signed Dez Bryant!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:59 AM 07-26-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
So, I didn't look to see if it has been mentioned, but Jordan Addison got a ticket going 140 mph in a 55, because he said his dog had a medical emergency.

At least he wasn't drunk. Maybe the NFL should require rookies to hire professional drivers.
Yeah, very convenient to be driving a Lamborghini after 3am when your dog is having an emergency and you can go 85mph above the speed limit.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:01 AM 07-26-2023
All I know is a ton of people on social media doubt this guy and say he doesn't separate, but then Peyton Manning was on Twitter and said something like he's a quarterback's best friend and he would rather have him than any other receiver in the draft or something along those lines it may not have been quite that extreme but was very complimentary.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:11 AM 07-26-2023
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
All I know is a ton of people on social media doubt this guy and say he doesn't separate, but then Peyton Manning was on Twitter and said something like he's a quarterback's best friend and he would rather have him than any other receiver in the draft or something along those lines it may not have been quite that extreme but was very complimentary.
EDIT: It looks like this Tweet is actually fake, so he didn't say it but he probably meant to say it so it's close enough.

Here you go, sweetie:

https://twitter.com/chiefs_outsider/...082479109?s=20

HOF QB Peyton Manning had high praise for Chiefs receiver Rashee Rice.

“He’s the perfect receiver. He has speed, hands, incredible route running, can find the soft spot in zone. He’s the type of player that’s a QB’s best friend.”
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:43 AM 07-26-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
EDIT: It looks like this Tweet is actually fake, so he didn't say it but he probably meant to say it so it's close enough.

Here you go, sweetie:

“He’s the perfect receiver. He has speed, hands, incredible route running, can find the soft spot in zone. He’s the type of player that’s a QB’s best friend.”
Good, glad he meant to say it, I was worried at first. LFG!!! GO RICE OF CHIEFS!!
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:47 AM 07-26-2023
Fuck Peyton Manning. He can shove bush's baked beans up his sheriff's ass.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:50 AM 07-26-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by KC Sports Network (@kcsports.network)

By the end of the season he'll be a more dangerous player for us than JJSS was for us by the end of last season.

There's just not a single thing JJSS did that Rice is incapable of doing. All it will take is the football savvy and scheme retention to get it done. I absolutely believe he will.

Rice is going to be legit. Not a homerun hitter but a very strong, steady player. I think he can eventually give us what the diminished version of Watkins was able to give us. Good physical play over the middle and strong YAC production, especially on designed quick-hitters in space.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:53 AM 07-26-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Fuck Peyton Manning. He can shove bush's baked beans up his sheriff's ass.
remember when he tea-bagged that poor girl back in Knoxville? He's an actual piece of shit IRL.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:04 PM 08-01-2023
I'm not posting this because I wanted Hyatt.

I'm posting this because look at this video at how fast Hyatt is. This guy was clocked at 4.4 same day Rice was clocked at 4.51.

It

was

the

clock.

No way Hyatt is only 4.4

Jalin Hyatt has VIDEO GAME speed ��

Hyatt was reportedly clocked at 24 MPH earlier this week, which is an NFL record.

Hyatt has reportedly been one of the Giants “biggest standouts” so far at training camp.

Hyatt has reportedly also looked “unstoppable” on the deep ball during… pic.twitter.com/zXH5yRbXYZ

— NFL Rookie Watch (@NFLRookieWatxh) August 1, 2023

[Reply]
Buehler445 03:25 PM 08-01-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
By the end of the season he'll be a more dangerous player for us than JJSS was for us by the end of last season.

There's just not a single thing JJSS did that Rice is incapable of doing. All it will take is the football savvy and scheme retention to get it done. I absolutely believe he will.

Rice is going to be legit. Not a homerun hitter but a very strong, steady player. I think he can eventually give us what the diminished version of Watkins was able to give us. Good physical play over the middle and strong YAC production, especially on designed quick-hitters in space.
Yeah. A couple things surprised me when juju got on the field.

1. He’s slow as fuck. Seemed like I’m misremembering or he was way faster at Pitt.

2. I couldn’t believe how incredibly wide the hell open he was. Reid schemed him some good ass plays.

Rice learns the playbook and sees the field, he’s going to be much better than Juju. Juju had a little more girth and could do some TE type things, but Rice -provided he can do the mental side - is going to be a lot better.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:36 PM 08-01-2023

Here you go, sweetie:

Manning getting his info straight from MVPat.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:50 PM 08-01-2023

Here you go, sweetie:

There are some bad separation comments in that tweet.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:51 PM 08-01-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
There are some bad separation comments in that tweet.
What? No.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:52 PM 08-01-2023

"He's the perfect receiver" �� . He is not even good

— FF_Chief (@FF_Chief13) May 7, 2023

:-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:56 PM 08-01-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:

:-)
Yeah, I think I'll take the hall of famer's opinion over the nobody.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 173
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Up