ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 72
« First < 17576364656667 68697071 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****
Dante84 08:24 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

.@trent_mcduffie has a message for #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/FdxstFDWLA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

This is a massive hole that is filled for the #chiefs. Trent McDuffie is considered by almost everyone as the 3rd best CB in this draft. The first two went off the board at 3 and 4.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) April 29, 2022

The newest member of #ChiefsKingdom!

��: #NFLDraft on @nflnetwork pic.twitter.com/d2F9Ye3Zsq

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

Here’s what @dpbrugler had to say about Trent McDuffie. pic.twitter.com/kL3dDnqFr2

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) April 29, 2022

The @Chiefs make a big move for a top CB (and my model's #8 overall prospect) in Trent McDuffie, who allowed 3.1 yards/target in 2021 at Washington (best in FBS, min. 30 targets).

Could be a key piece to counter the wealth of receiving talent in the AFC come playoff time!

— cynthia frelund (@cfrelund) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:49 PM 02-17-2024

[Reply]
Rain Man 09:55 PM 02-17-2024
"Film Review" doesn't appear to know that McDuffie changed jersey numbers.

I wonder if Mike Edwards paid for McDuffie's #21, or if McDuffie took #22 when Thornhill left. I'm guessing the latter.

Edit: yep, McDuffie was #22 in college.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:22 PM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
"Film Review" doesn't appear to know that McDuffie changed jersey numbers.

I wonder if Mike Edwards paid for McDuffie's #21, or if McDuffie took #22 when Thornhill left. I'm guessing the latter.

Edit: yep, McDuffie was #22 in college.
Right I don't think he's a Chief fan but the analysis was really good.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:38 PM 02-17-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Right I don't think he's a Chief fan but the analysis was really good.
That's okay. I'll listen to anything that speaks well of Trent McDuffie.
[Reply]
kcpasco 04:52 AM 02-18-2024
McDuffie is such a badass. Dude is only going to get better and he’s already one of the best corners in the league.
[Reply]
In58men 04:38 PM 02-20-2024

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
O.city 04:40 PM 02-20-2024
The Dolphins GM wouldn't even get to the d in McDuffie before Veach hung up.

These guys just steal money being on tv. It's wild.
[Reply]
-King- 05:09 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
While they're at it why not trade Tua for Mahomes?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:12 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
The Dolphins GM wouldn't even get to the d in McDuffie before Veach hung up.

These guys just steal money being on tv. It's wild.
I'm not sure what it would take to get McDuffie out of here.

I mean, let's say the Cowboys offer Parsons. I think you have to take that because of how insanely good Parsons is. Buuuuuuut - Parsons has 1 year left on his rookie deal (plus the 5th year) while McDuffie has 2. And Parsons position will get him more money as a FA than McDuffie's will. That matters.

Jefferson? On his 5th year option at $20 million. Pending FA after this year. Gonna break the bank. Don't think you can do it. Chase - same story.

Sauce is just shifting shit around. Aidan Hutchinson - I think I'd pull that trigger. Garrett Wilson? Nah, too much drop-off last year. Sewell - boy, that's a really close question. I might do that. He looks like a legit anchor at that position for a decade and could be a Trent Williams sort of career path.

But setting aside for the moment anyone I may be overlooking, the fact remains that Trent McDuffie may well be a top 10 asset in the entire NFL (Non-QB division). That's absolute fucking robbery by Veach.
[Reply]
O.city 05:16 PM 02-20-2024
I don't think you would be able to do it for a WR. Maybe if those guys had more years on the rookie deal. But shit even then....it would be unlikely.

Yeah, Parsons you probably have to do because if they'd just put that dude at DE and quite jerking him around, he might actually be Lawrence Taylor.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:26 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm not sure what it would take to get McDuffie out of here.

I mean, let's say the Cowboys offer Parsons. I think you have to take that because of how insanely good Parsons is. Buuuuuuut - Parsons has 1 year left on his rookie deal (plus the 5th year) while McDuffie has 2. And Parsons position will get him more money as a FA than McDuffie's will. That matters.

Jefferson? On his 5th year option at $20 million. Pending FA after this year. Gonna break the bank. Don't think you can do it. Chase - same story.

Sauce is just shifting shit around. Aidan Hutchinson - I think I'd pull that trigger. Garrett Wilson? Nah, too much drop-off last year. Sewell - boy, that's a really close question. I might do that. He looks like a legit anchor at that position for a decade and could be a Trent Williams sort of career path.

But setting aside for the moment anyone I may be overlooking, the fact remains that Trent McDuffie may well be a top 10 asset in the entire NFL (Non-QB division). That's absolute fucking robbery by Veach.
The only players you would trade McDuffie for are the other top QBs, because you would then flip them for picks.
[Reply]
Monty 05:33 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
While they're at it why not trade Tua for Mahomes?
We're doing this all wrong. We need to trade Moore/Toney for Reek. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:34 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The only players you would trade McDuffie for are the other top QBs, because you would then flip them for picks.
"It could be a boat!!"

Why would you trade a young superstar for picks? He's the next anchor tenant on this defense. It's not hard to find good players - it's damn hard to find great ones.

I don't think you'd do a pick trade(s) for him unless you're looking at the third pick and Marvin Harrison. Like a concrete player for targeted player swap.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:42 PM 02-20-2024
How many picks do you think it would take to find another McDuffie?

Also lol at Waddle he's always hurt. The Dolphins fans are some of the most ignorant I've encountered
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:50 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"It could be a boat!!"

Why would you trade a young superstar for picks? He's the next anchor tenant on this defense. It's not hard to find good players - it's damn hard to find great ones.

I don't think you'd do a pick trade(s) for him unless you're looking at the third pick and Marvin Harrison. Like a concrete player for targeted player swap.
Well, I wouldn’t trade McDuffie for picks because you’d never get comp that’s worth what he brings.

If we’re just talking about what players we’d trade McDuffie for, I’d take Josh Allen. I could get insane comp for him and send him to the NFC.

Obviously, that would never happen.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 72
« First < 17576364656667 68697071 > Last »
Up