ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 68
« First < 17576364656667 68 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:06 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He's clearly just in pain!
I said “probably”, shitlord.

Add that onto frustration of things not going your way during the game and ultimately losing in front of the entire country.

Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Real Chicago fans right now

Case in point.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:36 AM Yesterday
Why are you surprised that NFL fans are impatient? You either perform or your career ends quickly regardless if hype and draft position
[Reply]
TEX 06:55 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Pretty embarrassing for Caleb to have CJ Stroud talking down to him as if Stroud is 20 years older, even though Stroud is just one month older than Caleb. That's not like Brady talking to Mahomes in 2018 for instance. Stroud is a million miles ahead of Caleb in development, even though basically identical in age. I wouldn't feel too good about this if I was a Chicago Bears fan.
The Texans have an OL. The Bears don't. It all starts there.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:02 AM Yesterday
His bear claws turned out to be armadillo claws, clawing up the turf. As bad as he was, he improved from game one
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:20 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Why are you surprised that NFL fans are impatient? You either perform or your career ends quickly regardless if hype and draft position
I’m not. I still follow our GDTs every week. After establishing a dynasty we still have bozos ready to go nuclear everytime we’re in a one score game.

What you claim isn’t really true anyway. Baker is on his third team now and currently lighting it up. Bryce Young has looked like biggest bust since Jamarcus Russell and yet he’ll get another opportunity. Jameis Winston, Mariota, Trey Lance, Justin Fields, and Sam Darnold are all still in the league as well.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:29 AM Yesterday
Listen I hate Tom Brady as much as the next guy but I think he has a great point about QB’s like these rookies who are playing spread offense style college ball and then immediately being plugged in to start in an NFL offense with no development.

You’re seeing that from all these rookie QB starters.

And people wonder why Jordan Love and Patrick Mahomes looked good in their first year starting when they were purposefully sitting to learn.

Patriots and Falcons are doing the right thing
[Reply]
Mecca 08:35 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Listen I hate Tom Brady as much as the next guy but I think he has a great point about QB’s like these rookies who are playing spread offense style college ball and then immediately being plugged in to start in an NFL offense with no development.

You’re seeing that from all these rookie QB starters.

And people wonder why Jordan Love and Patrick Mahomes looked good in their first year starting when they were purposefully sitting to learn.

Patriots and Falcons are doing the right thing
He's not exactly wrong, Baker Mayfield and possibly Sam Darnold may actually be solid NFL starters but teams gave up on them.

The whole rookie QB contract thing has sped up the clock on QB development at a time when guys are raw as fuck.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:18 AM Yesterday
Josh Allen still has got people expecting him to fall back to how he started.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:45 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Look no further than Mahomes, Patrick.

Reid: You need an X-Ray.

Mahomes: NO! HELL NO! I’m good. NO! Do it at halftime.

Reid: Get the XRay.

Mahomes: FUCK

Hour later: Massive scramble to get in FG range.
Will never ever EVER not love this kid for stuff like that.

Ugh...nobody deserves this guy at QB.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:47 AM Yesterday
Side note.

How has "FUUUUUUCK!!! God Dammit!!" not been Gif'd and turned into some CP Meme by now?

Additional side note - I forgot how laughably stacked Brittany was with her pregnancy rack.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:00 AM Yesterday
huh huh huh you said "massive bust"
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:23 AM Yesterday
Caleb Leaf
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:02 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Will never ever EVER not love this kid for stuff like that.

Ugh...nobody deserves this guy at QB.
That’s the one.

That’s the intangible stuff that makes me want to club baby seals when Williams says shit like, “there’s nothing he can do that I can’t.” Or whatever.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:10 AM Yesterday

[Reply]
penguinz 11:11 AM Yesterday

[Reply]
Page 67 of 68
« First < 17576364656667 68 >
Up