ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 69
« First < 16566263646566 676869 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
kccrow 01:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Three team trade proposal:
KC gets: G. Wilson, NYJ 4th
NYJ gets: D Adams, KC 2025 3rd
Oak gets: KC 2025 2nd

Which team says no?

Who says no?
I'd see this as a bit more realistic:
KC gets: G. Wilson
Oak gets: KC 2025 2nd, NYJ 4th
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:44 PM Today
I don't see the Jets tapping out. The heads are about to roll there, they will overpay for more assets this year before they give up one of their best players.

If they win next Monday they are in first place, just like that.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:48 PM Today
Yep. The Bills look mighty sus all of a sudden and the Patriots and Dolphins both are bottom 5 teams currently.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 01:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I'd see this as a bit more realistic:
KC gets: G. Wilson
Oak gets: KC 2025 2nd, NYJ 4th
I would pull the trigger, would you? 2.5 years of Wilson in this offense? How do you cover the Chiefs passing attack? Brutal
[Reply]
O.city 01:55 PM Today
3 team trades don't really happen in the league though.
[Reply]
O.city 01:56 PM Today
Just go trade for Tyreek and be done with it. 1st and a 3rd, just make it happen.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Just go trade for Tyreek and be done with it. 1st and a 3rd, just make it happen.
O, you are usually off your rocker with trades, but with them pushing all this shit about "system familiarity"...

Maybe, just maybe

Certainly makes the most sense from that POV
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:59 PM Today
At the same time it's like, Mahomes is gonna have to play a lot better or it won't matter if we have two All-Pros at WR, we won't string together a SB run

And if he does play up to his potential, he could win the damn thing with the current group. But I don't wanna hold him to that type of perfection.
[Reply]
O.city 02:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
O, you are usually off your rocker with trades, but with them pushing all this shit about "system familiarity"...

Maybe, just maybe

Certainly makes the most sense from that POV
Middlekauf says it won't happen that the Chiefs aren't interested, but IMO, none of these other moves really move the needle much.

Cooper is a good player for sure, but can he come in and play immediately?
[Reply]
BossChief 02:02 PM Today
I’m down. Trade for Tyreek and sign Bahktiari
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:04 PM Today
There's really no reason not to at least consider it unless he was a way bigger ass in '21 than we even know

But they almost paid him that year, so it couldn't have been that bad
[Reply]
DRM08 02:05 PM Today
Miami probably will not want to eat the cap money on their end. Rough trade for them if they do it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:06 PM Today
I'm looking at the standings right now and had a thought

It's Oct 7th, and I think we can already safely assume there are only four AFC teams with a real shot to be in the SB. MAYBE five if you say Cincy could sneak in and be a spoiler.

The NFC.... yeah there's like eight or more teams still I think who have an equally good shot damn near.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:11 PM Today
At the same time it's like, Mahomes is gonna have to play a lot better or it won't matter if we have two All-Pros at WR, we won't string together a SB run

And if he does play up to his potential, he could win the damn thing with the current group. But I don't wanna hold him to that type of perfection.
Two All Pro WRs make you play better
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:13 PM Today

LT is the real issue. Hopefully they can figure out relatively soon if they see Suamataia as the long term answer, and if not get someone else in here.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 69
« First < 16566263646566 676869 >
Up