ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 70
« First < 16566263646566 67686970 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
Pablo 08:49 PM 09-17-2024
Caleb didn’t have time to hear that shit. He was already thinking about what inspirational things he was gonna paint on his nails for the next game
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:54 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Holy shit you're like a defense attorney for opposing players on CP :-)

This is who Caleb is. The body language is exactly the reason why he rubs A LOT of people the wrong way. Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit excuse. You can be in pain and STILL not look like a defeated little bitch when your team is down one score.
Look no further than Mahomes, Patrick.

Reid: You need an X-Ray.

Mahomes: NO! HELL NO! I’m good. NO! Do it at halftime.

Reid: Get the XRay.

Mahomes: FUCK

Hour later: Massive scramble to get in FG range.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:56 PM 09-17-2024
He's clearly just in pain!
[Reply]
Pablo 08:58 PM 09-17-2024
He’s realizing he can’t be as zesty if he isn’t good on the field. And if Caleb can’t be zesty and wear his favorite skirt out in public he gets pissed!
[Reply]
ghak99 09:00 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Look no further than Mahomes, Patrick.

Reid: You need an X-Ray.

Mahomes: NO! HELL NO! I’m good. NO! Do it at halftime.

Reid: Get the XRay.

Mahomes: ****

Hour later: Massive scramble to get in FG range.
.... and the O-line guys hear all of that stuff. That's a guy the big uglies will go to war for. Even if they're not capable of the job on the given night, they'll go down brawling for him.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:06 PM 09-17-2024
Pretty embarrassing for Caleb to have CJ Stroud talking down to him as if Stroud is 20 years older, even though Stroud is just one month older than Caleb. That's not like Brady talking to Mahomes in 2018 for instance. Stroud is a million miles ahead of Caleb in development, even though basically identical in age. I wouldn't feel too good about this if I was a Chicago Bears fan.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:13 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
he didn't want to hear it
Arrogance. It’s ugly.

Mahomes is arrogant. So why is his arrogance different? He doesn’t come off negatively.
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:00 PM 09-17-2024
Real Chicago fans right now

[Reply]
UteChief 10:09 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
He’s a front running fraud… padded his stats against shit competition.

Find a game in college when Caleb Williams overcame legit adversity to beat an equally/more talented team.

Spoiler alert… there is none.
He got his ass kicked by the Utes a couple times 0-3.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:40 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
That is definitely weird.

But I’m glad it’s out there. That’s just really bad on Caleb. It’s one thing to be frustrated or tired or pissed off. That was the look of entitlement and stroud, the good guy, looked stunned that Caleb was being dismissive.

The kid will probably figure things out but his entitlement just keeps throwing red flag after red flag
Caleb’s problem is that he already thinks he’s in the same league as Mahomes, nevermind CJ.

How many weeks until Caleb starts blaming other people for holding him back?

Eberflus better get this turned around soon or he’s a dead man walking.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:26 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Caleb’s problem is that he already thinks he’s in the same league as Mahomes, nevermind CJ.

How many weeks until Caleb starts blaming other people for holding him back?

Eberflus better get this turned around soon or he’s a dead man walking.
Eberflus is gone.

Like gone gone.

Dude should have been on borrowed time last year and for reasons unbeknownst to humanity, the Bears kept him.
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:01 AM Yesterday
Even a diva like Aaron Fraudgers is respectful towards his opponent at the end of a game. This kid on the other hand, defines a whole different category of diva combined with arrogance and weird efeminate behaviour. Stroud is all class and maturity and this weirdo doesn't even look at him. The whole body language is off. No humbleness. Just pure negative energy.
[Reply]
Bump 02:07 AM Yesterday
the man needs an Alex Smith to sit behind and learn the ropes in the rookie year
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:08 AM Yesterday
Narcissist

Stop cutting that man breaks he's always been a weird guy.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:52 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Holy shit you're like a defense attorney for opposing players on CP :-)

This is who Caleb is. The body language is exactly the reason why he rubs A LOT of people the wrong way. Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit excuse. You can be in pain and STILL not look like a defeated little bitch when your team is down one score.
He's like the opposing player version of what Ken pom connection is for lebron . VERY SIMILAR in their delusions and ability to lie to defend them. I think I even saw him white knight Mo Pix. Broncos fans have already given up that
[Reply]
Page 66 of 70
« First < 16566263646566 67686970 >
Up