ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 66
« First < 16566263646566
Nzoner's Game Room>Sneed traded to Titans
RunKC 08:53 PM 03-22-2024

Trade: Chiefs are finalizing a deal to send franchise CB L’Jarius Snead to the Titans, per league sources.

Chiefs are expected to receive a 2025 3rd-round pick, in addition to a 2024 7th-round pick flop, while Snead will sign a new contract. Trade is pending physical for Sneed. pic.twitter.com/GWjyKAgxZq

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2024

[Reply]
tredadda 07:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Spags and Dave Merritt

KCs gonna need to do something to keep Merritt after his kid graduates. His value to this team is underrated.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:53 AM Today
Moss sucks
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
KCs gonna need to do something to keep Merritt after his kid graduates. His value to this team is underrated.
Sabotage his kid’s grades and make him repeat his senior year?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Riley Moss was a hell of a 3rd round pick by the Broncos
Iowa.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
kinda crazy how gilmore is still so good dude is old
Honestly think he the reason Cowboys are struggling. They have Bland but he’s not coming back till later.

But last year Bland+Gilmore was deadly
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
By whom?

Most everyone recognizes that he's been immensely valuable to this squad. 2nd on the defensive staff only to Spags.

Now if you want to say that some think Cullen is more valuable thus underrating Merritt, I guess I'd listen. But then again, there's also a fair bit of merit to that position. We've seen Spags coach up DBs literally his entire career. Meanwhile our DL got better almost as soon as Cullen was hired.

But ultimately that's picking nits - I think almost everyone understands that Merritt has been a key cog to our defensive resurgence.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 66
« First < 16566263646566
Up