ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 65
« First < 15556162636465
Nzoner's Game Room>Sneed traded to Titans
RunKC 08:53 PM 03-22-2024

Trade: Chiefs are finalizing a deal to send franchise CB L’Jarius Snead to the Titans, per league sources.

Chiefs are expected to receive a 2025 3rd-round pick, in addition to a 2024 7th-round pick flop, while Snead will sign a new contract. Trade is pending physical for Sneed. pic.twitter.com/GWjyKAgxZq

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2024

[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:37 AM Today
Why did the Titans make this trade again?

They're many pieces away from contending. Paying Sneed all this money seems like something better teams should be doing.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:38 AM Today
It's week three you lame fucks.

Let's see if Sneed remains healthy for the DURATION OF HIS CONTRACT. 4 years, 76 million? hell no.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
It's week three you lame fucks.

Let's see if Sneed remains healthy for the DURATION OF HIS CONTRACT. 4 years, 76 million? hell no.

I want a 3peat as much as the next guy, but if this team gets hamstrung into occasional rebuilds, that jeopardizes our chances in the playoffs in a given year.

I’d rather Veach run the team such that we can give Mahomes a chance to make a SB run every season he’s a Chief than rob from those future chances and go all in.

We have Mahomes. Every year is all in if you have a reasonably decent team around him
[Reply]
Mecca 11:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Why did the Titans make this trade again?

They're many pieces away from contending. Paying Sneed all this money seems like something better teams should be doing.
They also gave Ridley a ton of money..

Pretty sure Levis is worse than they anticipated.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:53 AM Today
Levis is one of the dumbest QBs I've ever had the misfortune of laying eyes on.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I want a 3peat as much as the next guy, but if this team gets hamstrung into occasional rebuilds, that jeopardizes our chances in the playoffs in a given year.

I’d rather Veach run the team such that we can give Mahomes a chance to make a SB run every season he’s a Chief than rob from those future chances and go all in.

We have Mahomes. Every year is all in if you have a reasonably decent team around him
This.

I think the 3-Peat possibility has a lot of people on edge about decision making, thinking we should mortgage some of the future for this one chance. I dont think we should, unless it makes sense and fits a need. We shouldn't make a splurge overextension that's uncharacteristic of Veach just because of the 3-Peat. Stay the course, there will be more Mahomes years after 2024.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 65
« First < 15556162636465
Up