ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 173
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
penguinz 09:57 AM 05-22-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
MVS is MVS he never developed any chemistry with Rodgers either, he just is who he is.
Who has Rogers tried to develop chemistry with in the past 5 years?

Hard to do when he did as little as possible to be with the team.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:58 AM 05-22-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:

Bro Rodgers goes to bat for his guys, how do you think Allen Lazard and Randall Cobb are in NY now?
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:23 AM 05-22-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Bro Rodgers goes to bat for his guys, how do you think Allen Lazard and Randall Cobb are in NY now?
You say go to bat.

I say he’s lazy in the off-season and doesn’t want to spend time building chemistry with new receivers.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:24 AM 05-22-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
You say go to bat.

I say he’s lazy in the off-season and doesn’t want to spend time building chemistry with new receivers.
He was lazy after he decided that fuck that GM.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:27 PM 05-22-2023

The calm b4 the storm. pic.twitter.com/IchmLyD2sm

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 23, 2023

[Reply]
Megatron96 07:31 PM 05-22-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:

Hmm. You mean besides MVS and CW?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:33 PM 05-22-2023
Speaking of Rodgers and his receivers:

Mahomes is an Alien Part 347:

Aaron Rodgers lost Davante Adams and went from 1st in EPA to 20th.

Patrick Mahomes lost Tyreek Hill and went from 3rd in EPA to 1st.

— Adam Best (@Arrowhead_Adam) May 21, 2023

[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:38 AM 05-23-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:

Some of these stats just make me laugh.

You'll never convince me Mahomes isn't the GOAT, even if he has less rings than Brady.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:03 AM 05-23-2023
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Some of these stats just make me laugh.

You'll never convince me Mahomes isn't the GOAT, even if he has less rings than Brady.
Agreed, IMO Brady was never the best QB in the league at any point in his career.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:00 AM 05-23-2023

Expected to be joined by Chiefs rookie WR @RiceRashee11 in the 1:00 hour today on @610SportsKC. #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/JOlVkdc1st

— Alex Gold (@AlexGold) May 23, 2023

Rice on 610 this morning
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:26 PM 05-23-2023

Somewhat misleading, in that Mahomes' number 1 receiver wasn't Tyreek, it was Travis. Take Kelce away, and Mahomes might not do as well. I doubt he'd have as large a drop-off as what happened with Rodgers, but Pat also has other advantages that Rodgers didn't have last season. Like Andy. And youth.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:10 PM 05-23-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Agreed, IMO Brady was never the best QB in the league at any point in his career.
I'd say it was never undisputed, but from about 2010 through 2017, he was pretty much a goddamn monster. I've mentioned it before, but Rodgers seemingly always gets a pass for the times he came up small in that stretch despite being in his prime and having a ton of weapons around him.

Manning was post neck-surgery and mostly a shell of himself. Brees, a guy I am simply in awe of from a precision standpoint, also shit the bed a ton of times in the post-season.

There's not a passer in the league I'd have rather had over that timeframe than Tom Brady. And that's no small stretch, either. Honestly, Bernard Pollard doesn't happen, you could probably roll that all the way back to 2007 and say that for a solid decade he was the best QB out there.

I'm disinclined to dump on Brady in order to prop up Mahomes. That's the kind of shit KCC has to do to boost his false idol, LeBron James. It's born of insecurity and doubt. It's why Patriot fans hate Mahomes and Kelce as much as they do - they know those dudes are comin' for them.

You judge greatness by its graveyard and the greater the bodies you can bury, the better you are. Tom Brady was undeniably great and someday Mahomes will be right there alongside him and eventually beyond him. I don't need to diminish Brady for that to be the case.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:41 PM 05-23-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'd say it was never undisputed, but from about 2010 through 2017, he was pretty much a goddamn monster. I've mentioned it before, but Rodgers seemingly always gets a pass for the times he came up small in that stretch despite being in his prime and having a ton of weapons around him.

Manning was post neck-surgery and mostly a shell of himself. Brees, a guy I am simply in awe of from a precision standpoint, also shit the bed a ton of times in the post-season.

There's not a passer in the league I'd have rather had over that timeframe than Tom Brady. And that's no small stretch, either. Honestly, Bernard Pollard doesn't happen, you could probably roll that all the way back to 2007 and say that for a solid decade he was the best QB out there.

I'm disinclined to dump on Brady in order to prop up Mahomes. That's the kind of shit KCC has to do to boost his false idol, LeBron James. It's born of insecurity and doubt. It's why Patriot fans hate Mahomes and Kelce as much as they do - they know those dudes are comin' for them.

You judge greatness by its graveyard and the greater the bodies you can bury, the better you are. Tom Brady was undeniably great and someday Mahomes will be right there alongside him and eventually beyond him. I don't need to diminish Brady for that to be the case.
I'm not trying to diminish him to prop up Mahomes, I honestly feel that he's vastly overrated. He was a middling QB that stumbled into the perfect situation as far as his defenses, running games, and playing in an incredibly weak division for 2 decades.

Even in the games where he faced Mahomes, Brady won in spite of himself (thanks Dee Ford), or because of his defense.

But it's not like this hasn't been debated into the ground already.

Also LeBron isn't qualified to carry Jordan's jock. Carry on. Lol
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:51 PM 05-23-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Somewhat misleading, in that Mahomes' number 1 receiver wasn't Tyreek, it was Travis. Take Kelce away, and Mahomes might not do as well. I doubt he'd have as large a drop-off as what happened with Rodgers, but Pat also has other advantages that Rodgers didn't have last season. Like Andy. And youth.
It's not misleading at all, though. It's factual. We know he still had Kelce, as Rodgers still had other players as well.

This was likely referencing the narrative of how losing these players would impact A Aron and Pat, respectively (in case you don't recall the narrative surrounding the loss of Tyreek last offseason...)
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:58 PM 05-23-2023
It's not misleading at all, though. It's factual. We know he still had Kelce, as Rodgers still had other players as well.

This was likely referencing the narrative of how losing these players would impact A Aron and Pat, respectively (in case you don't recall the narrative surrounding the loss of Tyreek last offseason...)

My point is that while it's true that Rodgers struggled without Adams and Pat didn't struggle nearly as much without Tyreek, the truth is that Tyreek was never Pat's actual 1. Travis was.

Meanwhile, Rodgers true 1 was in fact D. Adams. Adams=Travis. Not Adams=Tyreek.

to make it more apples to apples, Pat would have to play a season without Travis, not Tyreek.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 173
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Up