ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 68
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 02:17 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Middle of the 3rd, down one score and he looked defeated AF.

And then he started pressing and started throwing INT's while trying to be like Stroud.
Dude, did you see how pissed D.J. Moore was when he missed him on that big 3rd down?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:18 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Two things can be true. The OL hasn't been good at all, and neither has Caleb. It's not just his play either. Body language was terrible last night.
Sure. I’m just not surprised he’s looked bad playing behind that OL.

We saw yesterday how a HoF GOAT QB can look mediocre behind an OL with even one weak link. The Bears OL appears to have multiple.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:19 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Sure. I’m just not surprised he’s looked bad playing behind that OL.

We saw yesterday how a HoF GOAT QB can look mediocre behind an OL with even one weak link. The Bears OL appears to have multiple.
He's a generational prospect in the best situation a #1 overall pick could possibly ask for. I'm just not going to rush to make excuses for him :-)

He has to be better, and more than anything else, he didn't look like a leader of men last night AT ALL. That's a huge red flag.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:20 PM 09-16-2024
Also, I think concerns about body language are overblown.

He was getting his ass smoked all night long. He was probably in pain.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:22 PM 09-16-2024

Holy shit you're like a defense attorney for opposing players on CP :-)

This is who Caleb is. The body language is exactly the reason why he rubs A LOT of people the wrong way. Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit excuse. You can be in pain and STILL not look like a defeated little bitch when your team is down one score.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:23 PM 09-16-2024

Nothing worse than what Mahomes was experiencing in the Tampa Super Bowl.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:24 PM 09-16-2024
Expected the struggles

it's nice to think you can show up in the NFL and just go off script and be the hero

reality says otherwise
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:33 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Holy shit you're like a defense attorney for opposing players on CP :-)

This is who Caleb is. The body language is exactly the reason why he rubs A LOT of people the wrong way. Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit excuse. You can be in pain and STILL not look like a defeated little bitch when your team is down one score.
I’m sorry for having good opinions that you struggle to refute!

Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Nothing worse than what Mahomes was experiencing in the Tampa Super Bowl.
Yes. Let’s compare an all time great playing in his second Super Bowl to a rookie playing in his second career gam.
[Reply]
hawkchief 02:41 PM 09-16-2024
I’m sorry for having good opinions that you struggle to refute!

Yes. Let’s compare an all time great playing in his second Super Bowl to a rookie playing in his second career gam.
You obviously didn't watch his college games much. Caleb is a known pouter/loser, and one that not many would rally around. Chicago is in for a problem with this kid.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:41 PM 09-16-2024
CJ Stroud is just one month older than Caleb Williams. Stroud is a seasoned veteran and Caleb is a struggling rookie.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:42 PM 09-16-2024
:-) ThaVirus knows exactly what he's doing.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:46 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) ThaVirus knows exactly what he's doing.
No, I think he really believes what he's saying.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:48 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by hawkchief:
You obviously didn't watch his college games much. Caleb is a known pouter/loser, and one that not many would rally around. Chicago is in for a problem with this kid.
He’s a front running fraud… padded his stats against shit competition.

Find a game in college when Caleb Williams overcame legit adversity to beat an equally/more talented team.

Spoiler alert… there is none.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:51 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
He’s a front running fraud… padded his stats against shit competition.

Find a game in college when Caleb Williams overcame legit adversity to beat an equally/more talented team.

Spoiler alert… there is none.
On the flip side

Can you find me a game where he cried in his mom’s arms after losing??

Bet you can’t!
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:56 PM 09-16-2024

He's soft and was in his own head. And it's only his 2nd game....

What's he going to be like when the Bears are 1-7 and in desperate need of a win streak to keep any hopes of the playoffs alive?

If you're too occupied feeling bad for yourself then you're not focused on doing the things you should be doing to win.

Mentality is real and it affects performance on the field. And his teammates aren't going to respect their leader moping around feeling sorry for himself.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 68
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 >
Up