« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
In Memoriam>I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]
HayWire 04:16 PM 09-17-2022
Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Originally Posted by :
In Loving Memory
Michael B
(name removed just to keep this thread from being the first result when someone Googles his name, but you can find it at the link)
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael B, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 09:17 PM 11-21-2023

[Reply]
scho63 12:34 PM 11-22-2023
Rather have you survive!

Great to hear. Keep fighting.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:50 PM 11-22-2023
Originally Posted by HayWire:
Feel free to unpin this worthless thread.
Fuckers gave me a couple of months over a year ago and I'm still going strong.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.

Just haven't had much to say lately. If someone wants to call me a dirty name I'll test out the ban button again
:-)

You say it like it's a bad thing! We're glad you're still here. I'll unstick the thread if that's your preference, but obviously keep giving us updates.
[Reply]
HayWire 04:02 PM 11-22-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
:-)

You say it like it's a bad thing! We're glad you're still here. I'll unstick the thread if that's your preference, but obviously keep giving us updates.
Don't really matter to me either way. Just seems to come off like a drama queen.

I'll try and check in a little bit more....ya know...if I'm not dead
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:18 PM 11-22-2023
Great to hear from you. Have a good Turkey Day!!!
[Reply]
HayWire 04:24 PM 11-22-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Great to hear from you. Have a good Turkey Day!!!
You too. Already got me feet up and the family is getting food readying for tomorrow.

Have a great turkey day
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:21 PM 11-22-2023
Fuckers gave me a couple of months over a year ago and I'm still going strong.

Just haven't had much to say lately. If someone wants to call me a dirty name I'll test out the ban button again
So what you're saying is you've been in Belize this entire time?
[Reply]
HayWire 06:18 PM 11-22-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
So what you're saying is you've been in Belize this entire time?
I Belize so.
[Reply]
TEX 07:14 PM 11-22-2023
****ers gave me a couple of months over a year ago and I'm still going strong.

We're glad for that you dipshit! Hope u have a wonderful Thanksgiving and many more!
[Reply]
lewdog 08:29 PM 11-22-2023
You're not dead but are you gay?!?!?!?!
[Reply]
HayWire 08:30 PM 11-22-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You're not dead but are you gay?!?!?!?!
I'm not but my boyfriend is.
[Reply]
scho63 12:25 PM 11-23-2023
I'm not but my boyfriend is.
Sounds like he's quite a cocksucker. :-)
[Reply]
HayWire 07:14 PM 11-23-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
Sounds like he's quite a cocksucker. :-)
He is. Are you if I say please?
[Reply]
scho63 10:04 AM 11-24-2023
He is. Are you if I say please?
Day please and toss in $500 and you might sway me. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:35 AM 11-24-2023
It's mine. Fuck off.
Sorry.

[Reply]
Page 64 of 84
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up