ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 65
« First < 14546061626364 65 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:21 AM Today
i just don’t see trading for an unproven/“under the radar” guy. we need someone w proven results in this league, we can’t be hoping on multiple WRs to find their sea legs here we’re in the middle of a fucking three peat run

if it isnt someone like adams, cooper, johnson etc i’ll be pretty shocked
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
i just don’t see trading for an unproven/“under the radar” guy. we need someone w proven results in this league, we can’t be hoping on multiple WRs to find their sea legs here we’re in the middle of a fucking three peat run

if it isnt someone like adams, cooper, johnson etc i’ll be pretty shocked
Yeah, there's no utility in that at all, IMO.

AT Perry? Pft - pass. Why do we need another guy who needs to learn to play NFL football AND figure out our offense?

No, this is a 'turnkey veteran or bust' sort of scenario. If you can't find someone that can come in and be a meaningful contributor the week after we acquire him, there's really no point.

Cooper, Johnson, Kirk and Slayton seem like your most likely bets.
[Reply]
O.city 09:42 AM Today
Way off the wall, but say Philly called and said they'd move AJ Brown for our 1st and the TItans 3rd.

That a move you make?
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 09:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Way off the wall, but say Philly called and said they'd move AJ Brown for our 1st and the TItans 3rd.

That a move you make?
Yes
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:45 AM Today

That a move you make?
Hell yeah you do.
[Reply]
O.city 09:46 AM Today
I don't see any way Philly would do that, but he's got 1 more year on his deal with a bunch of void years and things are getting weird there.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:57 AM Today
I don't see any way Philly would do that, but he's got 1 more year on his deal with a bunch of void years and things are getting weird there.
No - he signed an extension a few months back, IIRC.

They can't trade him. They'd take like a $70 million dead cap hit. He's not on the deal he signed when they acquired him anymore.

I mean yeah, the Chiefs do it in a heartbeat because almost all his money would end up on the Eagles cap. But there's no way Philly makes that move, if they even could.

I seriously doubt it's possible even if they wanted to.
[Reply]
MahomesKnows 10:01 AM Today
Copper was the guy I wanted, but it doesn't sound like that's happening
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 10:17 AM Today

That a move you make?
Sirriani already hates the Chiefs (and their fans), so I doubt they will do this.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They need a WR that can do what Rice does. They have Worthy and Hardman for the burners.
That's the point of JuJu. Hyatt would be a fine addition to kinda play the role of Brown. Or allow Worthy to slide into Brown's role and Hyatt slides into Worthy's old role.

But yeah, i agree that a more veteran, reliable pass catcher that can contribute immediately would be the play here. But I wouldn't complain about a move towards the future such as Hyatt or Downs either.
[Reply]
In58men 10:20 AM Today
I bet we get an update a little before or during the game on Rice.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:27 AM Today
Any chance the Bears would let go of Keenan Allen for a 6th rounder? It's obvious that they don't need him and he is great at all the underneath stuff that Rice runs.
[Reply]
O.city 10:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Any chance the Bears would let go of Keenan Allen for a 6th rounder? It's obvious that they don't need him and he is great at all the underneath stuff that Rice runs.
I was kinda wondering about him.

Wouldn't hurt.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
Sirriani already hates the Chiefs (and their fans), so I doubt they will do this.
You think Howie Roseman gives a flying fuck about what Sirianni has to say about this?
[Reply]
O.city 10:50 AM Today
As much as we all want the 3 peat, when you lose your 1 and 2 WR and shit is happening sometimes you have to just re assess it and calm down a bit.

Johnson makes the most sense to me in that he could be a nice little long term guy that could play off rice and worthy pretty well.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 65
« First < 14546061626364 65 >
Up