ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 65
« First < 14546061626364 65 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt signs with the Chiefs [2024 edition]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:30 PM Yesterday
"He was on the couch for a reason"

Yeah, shut up dude.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:40 PM Yesterday
At this point in his career it's all about durability. He was never a blazer, ran a 4.6 at the combine. If he can stay healthy he can play another 4-5 years easily. Think I'm crazy? Frank Gore played forever. Not fast, always strong, durable, had a full steam ahead instinct.

Durability is the key.
[Reply]
DenverChief 10:42 PM Yesterday
Im not saying im gay for Hunt….but im GAY for Hunt.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:47 PM Yesterday
I for one totally buy the story that he quit drinking.

looked so spry
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:54 PM Yesterday
Kareem brings something to this offense that was never replaced once he was gone. Yeah, D. Will was good. Yeah, Pacheco is pretty darn good. Kareem on this team, in this offense is a truly great player. The defenses feel his presence. They know what he brings, he has gravity.

Effing Juju scampered wide open for two huge chunk plays. Kelce who was in football Limbo for three weeks all of a sudden finds single coverage and open field.

Chiefs had a stretch where they pounded the rock five straight times and looked good doing it. Then guys were running wide open. When was the last time that happened? When was the last time it looked that easy? When was the last time it felt that good? Above all what was the major difference???

KAREEM EFFING HUNT!!!

(All we need now is Tyreek. :-))
[Reply]
DaFace 10:56 PM Yesterday
I'd almost forgotten what lateral movement looks like from a Chiefs RB. I'm drooling at the idea of Hunt and Pacheco both in the rotation.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:57 PM Yesterday
What Kareem does better than anyone on this team in the last six years is turn 3-yard gains into 5-yard gains.

In that vein he's almost Marcus-like.

Also, strangely I feel VERY confident when he gets the ball on 4th and 1. Again, Marcus-like.

He seems to have an incredible knack for getting the most out of his OL.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What Kareem does better than anyone on this team in the last six years is turn 3-yard gains into 5-yard gains.

Also, strangely I feel VERY confident when he gets the ball on 4th and 1. Again, Marcus-like.

I mentioned that exact same thing to my wife during the game. And all of those extra 2 yard gains add up.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:59 PM Yesterday

At least a couple times tonight he turned a blown up play into a 2-3 yard gain. Stuff that never looks sexy on the stat sheet but helps keep the drive alive. I can't believe this guy was sitting on the couch three weeks ago.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:00 PM Yesterday
I don't think we've even done anything fun with him in the passing game yet.

I was expecting him to smoke some poor backup LB for the Saints on a wheel route tonight.

You know it's coming.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:01 PM Yesterday

He'd be headed to Canton had he stayed. There is no doubt in my mind. They didn't love him in CLE. He played second fiddle to Nick Chubb. Here, he's a legend... in the making. :-)
[Reply]
Fish 11:09 PM Yesterday
Kareem ran a hard game today, and took quite a few really tough tackles. Bounced right back up for more. Great to see him back.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:20 PM Yesterday
Look at what creamy hunt does on 4th and 1 at the end of this clip.

I've never seen that from any of our other backs.

How the @Chiefs overcame a 2nd & 34.

��: #NOvsKC on ESPN
��: Stream on #NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/rdL2XDVdRe

— NFL (@NFL) October 8, 2024

[Reply]
philfree 01:50 AM Today
In his interview he was pretty humble. Heal up and get ready for a long grind with 12 games after the bye.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:17 AM Today
What I like especially like about Kareem is the fact he pretty much never fumbles and his ability to get the first down in shoet yardage situations. Pacheco is more explosive but he goes down easier.

Welcome back Kareem!
[Reply]
Page 64 of 65
« First < 14546061626364 65 >
Up