« First < 14546061626364 65 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***ALDS Game #1 Royals @ Yankees 10/05/24 GDT***
cmh6476 10:03 PM 10-04-2024

The Boys in the Bronx.#Postseason pic.twitter.com/azDh6UIXw9

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) October 4, 2024

[Reply]
Pablo 08:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
They want that Subway Series. Understand that.
And New Yorkers and Jared Fogle have a lot in common
[Reply]
mschiefs1984 09:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
They want that Subway Series. Understand that.

They want New York vs LA.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by mschiefs1984:
They want New York vs LA.
That’s exactly it and the umps will steer it that way any chance they get. MLB is hell bent on getting a Dodgers/Yankees series and they could care less about what the poors in flyover country think.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:49 AM Today
New York and LA markets plus all of Japan.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:52 AM Today
I will never complain about listening to Denny Matthews ever again after listening to Bob Costas call game 1. He was drier than a mouthful of sawdust. Yeesh.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 09:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I will never complain about listening to Denny Matthews ever again after listening to Bob Costas call game 1. He was drier than a mouthful of sawdust. Yeesh.
He's lost his fastball. Costas used to be good in the 1980s with Tony Kubek.

He's still good when he's on MLB Network talking about baseball history, but not calling a game.

Out of all the crews that have called a postseason game, my favorite has been Jon Sciambi and Doug Glanville.
[Reply]
kstater 09:59 AM Today
Costas just shouldn't be in a pbp role anymore. He's a fantastic host and feature commentator in any sport. But play by play just isn't it.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:

It was a complete screwjob, yes. Umps/MLB did not want the Royals winning that game. Sucks when that happens to you in baseball, doesn’t it?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
It was a complete screwjob, yes. Umps/MLB did not want the Royals winning that game. Sucks when that happens to you in baseball, doesn’t it?
Cool now give the title back from near 40 ago if you're going to cry that much.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:06 AM Today
I wish there was an option to switch to the teams radio broadcasts like you can do on MLB.tv. Every game on there you can switch between the TV and radio broadcasts of both teams at any time and it's pretty cool. They should add that to the broadcast on Max.
[Reply]
farmerchief 10:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by Fish:
Safe?
byu/AnhedoniaJack inKCRoyals
I didnt see both replays last night, but looking at this, its pretty obvious his glove hits the tongue of his shoe well before his heel hits the base. Bummer! But still say, dont walk so many, especially first batter up in the innings. The pitchers might have got squeezed on the strike zone some, but the replays I seen where the ball 4 was called, the ball was completly out of the strike zone, unless they kept moving the outline of the strike zone box on tv?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
9/11 wasn’t that bad of a deal when I remember there were a lot of Yankees fans in those towers
You see that line behind you? :-)
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:25 AM Today
BWJ and Vinny going 0 fer in a moment that was too big for them was a big reason the Royals lost.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:33 AM Today
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
BWJ and Vinny going 0 fer in a moment that was too big for them was a big reason the Royals lost.
Eat shit pie, queer.

Also fuck straight off.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Never mind the fact that the offense scored more in one game in NY than they did in two games against the O's with those two going 0-fer last night?

*edit - WtI said it better
[Reply]
Page 64 of 65
« First < 14546061626364 65 >
Up