Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Felix Anudike-Uzomah Thread*****
Dante84 09:51 PM 04-27-2023
More to come!

The call to @fanudike has us tearing up �� pic.twitter.com/bJryHPc8S1

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2023

A hyphenated name? He'll fit right in �� pic.twitter.com/wOzKMPdzyx

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 28, 2023

Kansas City selects K-State EDGE Felix Unudike-Uzomah 31st overall

�� 89 QB pressures since 2021 (1st among Big 12 defenders) pic.twitter.com/2ZIClLVyXf

— PFF College (@PFF_College) April 28, 2023

Here’s a first look at your newest Kansas City Chief, @fanudike. pic.twitter.com/P0T2q0UFmG

— KC Sports Network (@KCSportsNetwork) April 28, 2023

Felix Anudike-Uzomah was drafted with pick 31 of round 1 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 8.73 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 209 out of 1634 DE from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/maz03OdBwq pic.twitter.com/xoMJ9ki2Pv

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 28, 2023

Veach said the #Chiefs had 16-18 players with first round grades and Felix was one of them.

Also said a couple AFC teams weren’t interested in trading with Kansas City.

Naturally.

— PJ Green (@PJGreenTV) April 28, 2023

Felix Anudike-Uzomah, just now: "I got drafted by literally my favorite team growing up."

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) April 28, 2023

[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:14 PM 01-08-2024
hey I thought CEH was going to be the guy he was in college last year.

I also wanted to draft Drew Brees once upon a time.

Nobody that gets involved in pre draft player evals is right all of the time.

If they were, they'd be hired instantly to any GM job in football at whatever price they want.

The reality is, it's kind of a crap shoot. Every year top ten guys bust. 7th rounders become stars. UDFA's become hall of famers.

This shit's hard. Ain't it grand?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:29 PM 01-08-2024
Egg and bacon
Egg sausage and bacon
Egg and spam
Egg bacon sausage and spam
Spam bacon sausage and spam
Spam egg spam spam bacon and span
Spam spam spam egg and spam
[Reply]
Frosty 10:47 PM 01-08-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Egg and bacon
Egg sausage and bacon
Egg and spam
Egg bacon sausage and spam
Spam bacon sausage and spam
Spam egg spam spam bacon and span
Spam spam spam egg and spam

[Reply]
RunKC 11:01 PM 01-08-2024
George Karlaftis first 9 games

18 tackles
.5 sacks
5 QB hits

FAU so far:
14 tackles
.5 sacks
7 QB hits

Give it some time
[Reply]
el borracho 11:07 PM 01-08-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Me: Let's pick a guy in the first round who will fill a position in need. That would be good in the next draft.

Skyy Moore gang: HAHAHAHA idiot. Captain hindsight. Who would you have got?

Me: Well a TE and OT would have been nice and would have been more useful. Here's the TE and OT that went closest to 31.

Skyy Moore gang: HAHAHAHA idiot. Captain Hindsight.
Which tackle and tight end would you like the Chiefs to draft in three months?
[Reply]
Fish 11:26 PM 01-08-2024
Kid showed some speed and strength last game. He had a few very noticeable plays. Give him time. A full offseason is going to do him wonders, and he's still very young.
[Reply]
Womble 11:30 PM 01-08-2024
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Which tackle and tight end would you like the Chiefs to draft in three months?
We're drafting 7 wide receivers after we trade for Justin Jefferson.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:47 PM 01-08-2024
No idea if this guy will be good or not.

He has Cullen and Spags. If he can be a good NFL player, then he will be with those two coaching him.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:30 AM 01-09-2024
I only watched snippets so I've not idea how accurate this is, but PFF gave him a score of 55, pass-rush of 49. So not great BUT, he was against Slater. That is about as hard a match-up as you'll get for a rookie.

Also, they graded him 64 for run defense and 71 for tackling. To be honest, I think the pass-rush will take time, but he'll improve once he gets the reps and starts to fire off rather than think and react, we need to be patient. The bigger question was whether he'd ever hold up in the run game, and he seems to be doing OK, I think that's encouraging.

It's definitely galling watching Tuipulotu getting 850 snaps and making a much bigger impact after being picked far later, but I guess that happens when Bosa keeps breaking. Plus his build was always going to translate to the NFL faster.

Unrelated, but one thing I absolutely am going to over-react to on the DL is Farrell - only 13 snaps but a grade of 80. Nnadi had 16 for a grade of 61. Please God can the Chiefs recognise how much of a useless turd Nnadi is and just play someone, ANYONE in his place.
[Reply]
O.city 08:12 AM 01-09-2024
Farrell looked better in that role than Nnadi. I'll never understand that one.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:28 AM 01-09-2024
Can we trade him for a wr?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:28 AM 01-09-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I only watched snippets so I've not idea how accurate this is, but PFF gave him a score of 55, pass-rush of 49. So not great BUT, he was against Slater. That is about as hard a match-up as you'll get for a rookie.

Also, they graded him 64 for run defense and 71 for tackling. To be honest, I think the pass-rush will take time, but he'll improve once he gets the reps and starts to fire off rather than think and react, we need to be patient. The bigger question was whether he'd ever hold up in the run game, and he seems to be doing OK, I think that's encouraging.

It's definitely galling watching Tuipulotu getting 850 snaps and making a much bigger impact after being picked far later, but I guess that happens when Bosa keeps breaking. Plus his build was always going to translate to the NFL faster.

Unrelated, but one thing I absolutely am going to over-react to on the DL is Farrell - only 13 snaps but a grade of 80. Nnadi had 16 for a grade of 61. Please God can the Chiefs recognise how much of a useless turd Nnadi is and just play someone, ANYONE in his place.
Tuipulotu has been really good, and I liked him too along with FAU coming out, but he's too similar to Karlaftis, Omenihu, and Danna. We needed to take a swing on a guy with more speed, athleticism, and bend.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:43 AM 01-10-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Tuipulotu has been really good, and I liked him too along with FAU coming out, but he's too similar to Karlaftis, Omenihu, and Danna. We needed to take a swing on a guy with more speed, athleticism, and bend.
Yeah I strongly agree with that.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 05:50 PM 01-28-2024
I was wrong on Skyy moore too, blame me as well, I've got a draft report card that would get you grounded
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:52 PM 01-28-2024
If Omenihu can't go Felix may be suiting up in the big dance. Something to watch for sure.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 79
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Up