ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 63
« First < 13535960616263
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by -King-:
DeMarcus Robinson never had a drop problem.
He had the "run backwards after catching the ball" problem, but yeah he didn't have a drop problem.
[Reply]
O.city 06:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I'm not championing Jagami, but I want not a thing to do with Toney again. Something wrong with that boy's medulla oblongata.

Dyami is one of those weird off-the-radar types that would know part of the system and is only 24. Not too many of those lying around.

Cooper is the best possibility in terms of likely draft capital, salary, and ability, but there will be bidding.

Kirk's salary is prohibitive unless he were to re-work his deal. Same goes for Johnson, though he's a alot closer to squeezing into the cap than Kirk.

After that... I mean I like Doubs but will the Packers want to dump him for sure? Then you're just hoping for JAGs or 2nd-year guys that don't fit a system well like Hyatt and that just isn't a recipe for an immediate return on investment.
Would you trade for and sign diontae Johnson to a new deal?

He kinda feels like the best short and long term play.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:05 AM Today
Hyatt played a ton of snaps yesterday and wasn't even targeted once as Jones either scrambled or threw to Slayton all game. And yet Jalin's speed and route running drew two crucial holding penalties.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
He had the "run backwards after catching the ball" problem, but yeah he didn't have a drop problem.
He didn’t have terrible hands but he didn’t have great hands either. Remember he dropped a crucial third down pass against Houston the very second drive (the magical comeback game).

But yes, I love the idea of bringing drob back
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:38 AM Today
I don't really see us trading for anybody. Veach used his omnipotence to foresee the problem before it happened and that's why we picked up Juju.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:41 AM Today
Remigio and Ross getting first team reps. At the very least I’m hoping this is a sign that we’re not gonna keep pushing the bottom of the rotation. Watson needs to stay in his role and skyy needs to be in no role. Neither of these guys need their roles expanded
[Reply]
Page 63 of 63
« First < 13535960616263
Up