ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 72
« First < 12525859606162 63646566 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****
Dante84 08:24 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

.@trent_mcduffie has a message for #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/FdxstFDWLA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

This is a massive hole that is filled for the #chiefs. Trent McDuffie is considered by almost everyone as the 3rd best CB in this draft. The first two went off the board at 3 and 4.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) April 29, 2022

The newest member of #ChiefsKingdom!

��: #NFLDraft on @nflnetwork pic.twitter.com/d2F9Ye3Zsq

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

Here’s what @dpbrugler had to say about Trent McDuffie. pic.twitter.com/kL3dDnqFr2

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) April 29, 2022

The @Chiefs make a big move for a top CB (and my model's #8 overall prospect) in Trent McDuffie, who allowed 3.1 yards/target in 2021 at Washington (best in FBS, min. 30 targets).

Could be a key piece to counter the wealth of receiving talent in the AFC come playoff time!

— cynthia frelund (@cfrelund) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
suzzer99 12:50 AM 01-14-2024

Trent McDuffie locked up all game except one play and he’s upset. Have to love this mindset. https://t.co/UhMEFi4mws

— Mark Gunnels (@MarkAGunnels) January 14, 2024

This defense is due a legit shut out. Just need to get some turnover luck. Imagine shutting out Buffalo or Texas.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:54 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
One **** up but otherwise he was incredible.
Meh, the one play was against the best WR in the league other than Rashee Rice. Holding Tyreek to one good play is all-pro play.
[Reply]
VAGOMO 4 LIFE! 12:56 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Meh, the one play was against the best WR in the league other than Rashee Rice. Holding Tyreek to one good play is all-pro play.
Duffman and Sneed are the best tandem in the league, like you said he’s facing the second best receiver in the NFL after Rice. Not much you can do
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:19 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
We need a gif of that stick he laid on Tyreek.
I love tyreek's little reaction :-)

[Reply]
JPH83 02:28 AM 01-14-2024
Definitely. He has these rare misses but he's so consistent. Just seems incredibly committed and smart as well. Love having him.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:44 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

If there’s one play that I could watch to define this season, it’s that one.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:05 AM 01-14-2024
Tua was really leaving his guys out to dry in that 4th quarter
[Reply]
Rausch 10:14 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If there’s one play that I could watch to define this season, it’s that one.
One day McDuffie will be going into the HOF and we'll be able to say we were there for every day of it.

And Buffalo fans will still be pissed off...
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:22 AM 01-14-2024
One day Mahomes will be going into the HOF and we'll be able to say we were there for every day of it.

And Buffalo fans will still be pissed off...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:48 AM 01-14-2024
I was actually telling my wife something similar during the game.

That same mistake might just be a PI against another receiver. Tyreek is one of the few who score on that play.

Good chance we hold the Dolphins to a field goal if Tyreek doesn’t score. A short field to cover doesn’t benefit the Dolphins against us when they couldn’t run the ball for shit.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:08 AM 01-14-2024
I was actually telling my wife something similar during the game.

That same mistake might just be a PI against another receiver. Tyreek is one of the few who score on that play.

Good chance we hold the Dolphins to a field goal if Tyreek doesn’t score. A short field to cover doesn’t benefit the Dolphins against us when they couldn’t run the ball for shit.
That's why McDuffie just should have flat out interfered and made it impossible to catch the ball. Then he wouldn't have had the chance to miss the tackle and let Tyreek score.

If that is Sneed, I am almost positive he doesn't score. Sneed has no issue interfering with a WR.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:10 AM 01-14-2024
One fuck up but otherwise he was incredible.
Watching that a few times, McDuffie mis-timed his attempt to swipe the ball. He saw Hill slowing down and stopping and thought the ball was there, so he went for it. But the throw was even worse than he thought because it was so underthrown.

It's kind of funny. He fucked up, but part of him fucking up was Tua making such a poor throw.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:13 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
That's why McDuffie just should have flat out interfered and made it impossible to catch the ball. Then he wouldn't have had the chance to miss the tackle and let Tyreek score.

If that is Sneed, I am almost positive he doesn't score. Sneed has no issue interfering with a WR.
Refs tend to let the DBs play more during the postseason (obviously can’t ignore McDuffie’s penalty).

Sneed should have a ridiculous postseason. The only negative on him is that his physicality results in flags sometimes.

If those flags go away though…
[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 11:20 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Watching that a few times, McDuffie mis-timed his attempt to swipe the ball. He saw Hill slowing down and stopping and thought the ball was there, so he went for it. But the throw was even worse than he thought because it was so underthrown.

It's kind of funny. He ****ed up, but part of him ****ing up was Tua making such a poor throw.
Yeah, the only reason they gave up that play is because Tua fucking sucks
[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 11:22 AM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Love how he squatted and loaded that shoulder up for a little extra thump
[Reply]
Page 62 of 72
« First < 12525859606162 63646566 > Last »
Up