ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 63
« First < 12525859606162 63 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM 10-23-2024
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:34 PM Yesterday
Give him a few games and he will be a big target. When we need him later he will be a big factor
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
DHop is literally master class at this. He'll play a ton

He did play a lot of snaps. They just didn't target him. Used him as a decoy all game. Guess that's what Andy meant by "he's going to play a lot."

Thought for sure he'd get more targets than KT did in his first week. Ah well.

He did look good out there. And the defense definitely respected him. It's a good sign.

They'll figure it out eventually.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
5 yards off. I said 24

You lucked out. If Pat didn't overthrow him, he would've had at least 39. But preen while you can.
[Reply]
philfree 06:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I really hope we get to see the fireworks offense in the playoffs we all thought we would.

Hopkins
Worthy
Hollywood
JJSS
Watson

I mean…paired with this defense I’m not sure how anybody is going to be able to keep it close.
The "fireworks offense" is going to be dependent on our tackles giving Mahomes enough time to go down field. I hope Morris can improve his play going forward and we can see some fireworks go Boom!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
You lucked out. If Pat didn't overthrow him, he would've had at least 39. But preen while you can.
I'm not happy he had that. Just didn't buy he'd play alot
[Reply]
TEX 07:06 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by philfree:
The "fireworks offense" is going to be dependent on our tackles giving Mahomes enough time to go down field. I hope Morris can improve his play going forward and we can see some fireworks go Boom!
Nailed it.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:11 AM Today
He’s gonna be so good for us man. Was open a ton in the first game here.

Mahomes just needs time to build chemistry with him

Just a handful of routes but the early DeAndre Hopkins preview in the Chiefs' offense has me feeling really NICEY. pic.twitter.com/z0adCM5Sv3

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) October 28, 2024

[Reply]
penguinz 10:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Yep, the team has absolutely no faith in Ross. He couldn't even line up right.
The fool can't line up correctly and has been in the system for how many years now?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:

My gosh he is like the WR version of Kelce.

If Kelce does end up retiring next spring, I'd strongly consider bringing Hop back. Assuming things are good health wise.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

If Kelce does end up retiring next spring, I'd strongly consider bringing Hop back. Assuming things are good health wise.
I would be fine bringing Hop & Brown back for sure, with Rice on the mend and Worthy stepping into his sophomore year. Hell, Watson is a JAG but he's had much stickier hands this year as well.

Juju I'll wait to see how he heals up. If he's open to another vet min sort of deal and can be healthy on our stretch run here, I'm not opposed.

Would certainly like for us to draft another guy early, though, in rounds 2 or 3.
[Reply]
threebag 10:30 AM Today
I was thinking they might get him a touchdown… cost me some cash on my parlays :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

https://x.com/Matty_KCSN/status/1850...16post17769516

THIS. Just look at that. The third route in particular is just beautiful. Hell, they’re all gorgeous perfect routes. He could’ve had 100 yds and an TD easy.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by threebag:
I was thinking they might get him a touchdown… cost me some cash on my parlays :-)
Felt like Mahomes overthought it. He was expecting the defense to do everything possible to stop Hopkins from having his moment... and they just didn't.

Good to know for the future.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:45 AM Today
Going to be nice when he takes over the snaps Watson is getting.
[Reply]
PHOG 11:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:

That last route would have been a stand up untouched TD.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 63
« First < 12525859606162 63 >
Up