ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 67
« First < 12525859606162 63646566 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Oct 6 Other Games thread with breakfast*****
displacedinMN 07:33 AM Yesterday
OP short and sweet
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:24 PM Yesterday
DP is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking terrible...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:24 PM Yesterday
Lord, Dak.

You're just the worst. Just so very, very bad.

(and man, I still really really wish we had Joey Porter Jr. on this squad. Those are some fantastic ball skills)
[Reply]
Bump 10:25 PM Yesterday
I'm glad George Pickens only has 1 catch. I'd imagine there would be a lot of "man, we shouldn't have traded that pick to the Steelers and just picked him instead of getting skyy moore" if he was having a big game.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:26 PM Yesterday
Dak Prescott is MVP for Pittsburgh tonight. Dallas should ask the Rooney family to pay for his game check this week.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
I'm glad George Pickens only has 1 catch. I'd imagine there would be a lot of "man, we shouldn't have traded that pick to the Steelers and just picked him instead of getting skyy moore" if he was having a big game.
That 1 catch is more than Moore has all season.

This ain't a fight you wanna be having...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:28 PM Yesterday
Man, I really do not like those toss sweeps these days.

Defense are just too damn fast.

They're light. So don't give them that kind of space. If you're gonna run the ball, get downfield in a hurry.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:30 PM Yesterday
can't believe the cowgirls paid dak again

idiots
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:30 PM Yesterday
Oh Tomlin.

Sends 2 extra OL onto the field and then when the Cowboys put a couple NTs in the A gaps, he acts shocked by it and calls a timeout.

Fella, WTF did you think they were gonna do when you had that personnel group in the huddle?

Just wasted a timeout because he didn't expect the thing that should've been obvious to anyone that's ever watched a football game.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:31 PM Yesterday
Watching Dak is the worst, he passes like he's throwing darts.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:33 PM Yesterday
As a person who has defended the Cowboys all too often, if they don't get rid of Dak I have zero sympathy for them. This has gone on for far too long for an NFL team to put up with. He sucks and even if they win this game, he needs to be benched.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:33 PM Yesterday
I want a game to start at 3 in the morning once just for fun.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:34 PM Yesterday
that was an andy reid style play call
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:34 PM Yesterday
Squeelers touchdown
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:35 PM Yesterday
Dallas, specifically Dak, has worked really hard to be losing this game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
As a person who has defended the Cowboys all too often, if they don't get rid of Dak I have zero sympathy for them. This has gone on for far too long for an NFL team to put up with. He sucks and even if they win this game, he needs to be benched.
With that new contract, he's their guy for at least 3 seasons after this one. And with so much of his '28 salary becoming guaranteed at the beginning of '27, he's essentially locked in for '28 as well.

He's probably gonna outlast Jerrah.

Get used to him - he's not going anywhere.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 67
« First < 12525859606162 63646566 > Last »
Up