ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 66
« First < 10505657585960 61626364 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2024 College Football Thread****
Pablo 11:27 AM 08-05-2024
It's August and the coaches poll just dropped. Time to focus on Week 0 coming up and get ready for the first ever 12 team playoff.

Feel free to comment on general games, programs, whatever in here as we get ready for the best part of the year!!!

[Reply]
notorious 01:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
I don’t give a shit about the SEC or their fan bases. OU had a very long history in the Midwest “Big” conferences going all the way back to the beginning with the Big 6. I hope OU gets pounded tonight and in the aftermath, I hope the one who sucks the peniss are even more annoyed by Tennessee fans than you are.
I'm ready for them to get pink socked tonight, but since I want it to happen it probably won't and I'll have to listen to their shit for another week.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
I'm ready for them to get pink socked tonight, but since I want it to happen it probably won't and I'll have to listen to their shit for another week.
Well fuck, knew I'd regret googling that and did it anyway.
[Reply]
notorious 01:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Well ****, knew I'd regret googling that and did it anyway.

[Reply]
George Liquor 01:40 PM Today
Well ****, knew I'd regret googling that and did it anyway.
:-):-)
[Reply]
Pablo 01:41 PM Today
I think it's a Christmas exchange of festive knitted socks and...

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:42 PM Today
North Carolina giving up 70 to James Madison at home… ACC football.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:43 PM Today
I am actually excited to watch Utah/Okie St game. Utah fans are righteous fucks online. All amped up and have only ever given the world something to watch after 11pm and Alex Smith. They naturally assume that they just waltz in and win the big twelve cuz that's what they were used to in the Mountin Pac West 16

I don't like to put a lot of stock into the mullet, but I sure as shit like their chances at home against a brokedick 29 year old qb
[Reply]
Pablo 01:45 PM Today
I am watching Michigan to see how bad their new qb is.

That program is destined to circle the drain now that the cheaters ran outta there tailed tucked. And I'm here for it.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:47 PM Today
Curiosity gets the best of everyone.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I am actually excited to watch Utah/Okie St game. Utah fans are righteous fucks online. All amped up and have only ever given the world something to watch after 11pm and Alex Smith. They naturally assume that they just waltz in and win the big twelve cuz that's what they were used to in the Mountin Pac West 16

I don't like to put a lot of stock into the mullet, but I sure as shit like their chances at home against a brokedick 29 year old qb
I remember they destroyed USC a couple seasons ago and then I think lost their bowl game by multiple touchdowns.... they seem like another Baylor.

Originally Posted by Pablo:
I am watching Michigan to see how bad their new qb is.

That program is destined to circle the drain now that the cheaters ran outta there tailed tucked. And I'm here for it.
Kind of forgot they won a natty last season... the honeymoon didn't last long.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:48 PM Today
I once derailed an entire thread with Lemon Party, it was great.
[Reply]
notorious 01:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I once derailed an entire thread with Lemon Party, it was great.
Derailed? More like two freight trains carrying active nukes colliding at the speed of light.

(That's oooold but still :-))
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:52 PM Today
I’ve had damn near perfect college football weekends the past couple of weeks, so I’m expecting a more down to earth day today, which means OU probably wins.

So long as the Cats do their job tonight though, it is a winning weekend regardless of what everyone else does.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:53 PM Today
Derailed? More like two freight trains carrying active nukes colliding at the speed of light.

(That's oooold but still :-))
from Imgflip Meme Generator

[Reply]
Pablo 01:55 PM Today
I think two girls one broke my brain the first time

Then you get to one guy one cup and that's something I just wish never existed.

I certainly hope some of this nasty shit doesn't flash in my final moments of life. You're fucking zonking out at 78 and you're just replaying goatse and faces of death instead of your loving family.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 66
« First < 10505657585960 61626364 > Last »
Up