ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 61
« First < 10505657585960 61 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
If a 3rd or lower gets you Cooper, I think you need to do that.

Yes, this is me, advocating for a trade for a veteran receiver.
Totally agree and why would Cleveland do it? That whole franchise is going to need to do a hard reset after this year
[Reply]
Chiefsfan1 03:02 AM Today
The Raiders floated that they're asking for a second round pick and change for Davante Adams (which Nick Wright theorized it means they're worried they'll only get a third round pick). If that's what they get for him, Amari Cooper and others certainly aren't going to fetch that much back in draft capital. I think Cooper will likely fetch a 4th or 5th round pick.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan1:
The Raiders floated that they're asking for a second round pick and change for Davante Adams (which Nick Wright theorized it means they're worried they'll only get a third round pick). If that's what they get for him, Amari Cooper and others certainly aren't going to fetch that much back in draft capital. I think Cooper will likely fetch a 4th or 5th round pick.
Well, the salary is a big part of that.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:01 AM Today
Romeo Doubs looks like a very intriguing prospect. 674 yards and 8 TD's last season. If he really wants out then it will be interesting to see if Veach makes a move. Only 24 years old on a rookie deal.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:23 AM Today
Whatever Veach does will be a surprise. I am always in the he will do nothing camp as we have been down this road before. Last year we need one bad and he did jack shit. Maybe abe peat on the line will move him more but he does give up high picks. He likes drafting his guys.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:46 AM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Whatever Veach does will be a surprise. I am always in the he will do nothing camp as we have been down this road before. Last year we need one bad and he did jack shit. Maybe abe peat on the line will move him more but he does give up high picks. He likes drafting his guys.
He got Hardman. So even though it wasn't the move we wanted. He did make one at least. And he's done it two years in a row.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Totally agree and why would Cleveland do it? That whole franchise is going to need to do a hard reset after this year
Because they're going to need draft picks to do so.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Romeo Doubs looks like a very intriguing prospect. 674 yards and 8 TD's last season. If he really wants out then it will be interesting to see if Veach makes a move. Only 24 years old on a rookie deal.
No half measures. If that is a 2nd WR you bring in thats one thing. I dont want a couple guys that arent good enough. I want one guy that is the fucking guy.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Last year we had Rice emerging. I don't feel the same way about Worthy as Rice. Rice is just a great all around WR and chain mover. Worthy feels a bit more like a MVS on steroids. We don't have Rice last year we don't win the SB.

Worthy capable of putting up big star lines but feast or famine kinda thing. That's simply talking about this year. Sky is the limit long term.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:26 AM Today
AT Perry just got waived by the Saints. 24 years old, 6'5 and ran a 4.47. Big surprise he got waived tbh. Hope Veach takes a close look at him if he clears waivers.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:31 AM Today
Jeremy Fowler said on SC that the Chiefs badly wanted DeAndre Hopkins last year
[Reply]
TEX 08:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by Shields68:
I think I would do the above, though I do think Cleveland needs to lose 2 of the next 3 before they take the deal.
Commanders
Eagles
Bengals

Could happen.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Commanders
Eagles
Bengals

Could happen.
Hell that is likely to happen. I can't see a way they win any one of those. If I were them I'd toss Cooper to the Chiefs for a swap of 7ths right now and just get it over with. :-)
[Reply]
poolboy 11:43 AM Today
Doubs would be a good addition I think
[Reply]
TEX 11:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Hell that is likely to happen. I can't see a way they win any one of those. If I were them I'd toss Cooper to the Chiefs for a swap of 7ths right now and just get it over with. :-)
They always play the Bengals tough. But, you're right -
[Reply]
Page 60 of 61
« First < 10505657585960 61 >
Up