ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 60
« First < 10505657585960
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:42 PM 09-13-2024
This has me intrigued...

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:17 PM 09-13-2024
I cannot fucking wait to see the remake of Salems Lot coming to Max in October. I liked the last remake with Rob Lowe.

[Reply]
Fish 04:44 PM 09-13-2024
Damn, that looks good.
[Reply]
Otter 05:15 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I cannot ****ing wait to see the remake of Salems Lot coming to Max in October. I liked the last remake with Rob Lowe.

I think that was the only movie (the original) that gave me nightmares. "Dawn of the Dead" no problem even at a young age. For some reason my parents and brothers and sisters let me watch it right before my 3rd birthday.

"Speak No Evil" (it's a remake) comes out today which may motivate me to venture into the unwashed masses and into a movie theatre.

The original had me looking away from the screen for a few moments out of discomfort and I'm a horror move veteran.. James MacAvoy plays a really good nut job so I'm pumped to see him.

The original:

The remake:

[Reply]
Otter 04:17 PM 09-14-2024
Speak No Evil is getting 85% positive ratings across the board on Rotten Tomatoes. That's pretty damn good.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/speak_no_evil_2024
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:14 PM 09-20-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
Speak No Evil is getting 85% positive ratings across the board on Rotten Tomatoes. That's pretty damn good.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/speak_no_evil_2024
the original was really well done.

Hoping for more of the same, or even better.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
the original was really well done.

Hoping for more of the same, or even better.
The original was so, so, so good.

This is probably pretty terrific as well.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:49 AM Today
In A Violent Nature is pretty great and my kind of horror movie

I can see some being turned off by the way its filmed though

Its basically your standard stalk and kill character but is mostly filmed from behind him as he stalks through the woods and kills a bunch of people

They also use some sensory tricks such as an elongated car horn honking and other drawn out noises to create overall disturbance

Anyway I loved it. It has one of the best kill scenes I've seen in a long time

[Reply]
Page 60 of 60
« First < 10505657585960
Up