ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 60
« First < 10505657585960
Nzoner's Game Room>Sneed traded to Titans
RunKC 08:53 PM 03-22-2024

Trade: Chiefs are finalizing a deal to send franchise CB L’Jarius Snead to the Titans, per league sources.

Chiefs are expected to receive a 2025 3rd-round pick, in addition to a 2024 7th-round pick flop, while Snead will sign a new contract. Trade is pending physical for Sneed. pic.twitter.com/GWjyKAgxZq

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2024

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:32 PM Yesterday
Going for a 3 peat you pay him every damn time. They made some silly deals after they dealt him anyway for that amount
[Reply]
Bowser 08:33 PM Yesterday
If you really want to get picky, on the play in the Super Bowl where Chris Jones hurried Purdy into a throwaway pass intended for Jennings, Sneed has fallen down at the line and Brandon Aiyuk was all by himself in the middle of the end zone. If Jones hadn't blown through the line, Purdy would have hit him for his easiest TD pass of his life.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 09:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
The compensation was for an okay corner, not a shutdown corner. I just want them to get what they paid for. The only reason that the Chiefs got such shit compensation was because of his knees. Fine. Then I want them to get a player with knee problems, not a shutdown corner.
At least your signature isn't the stupidest part your post for once.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
At least your signature isn't the stupidest part your post for once.
If course it isn't. My signature is pure fact. The stupidity is that people actually believe that life came from nonlife and that complex life, DNA, and DNA actually just spawned from a big bang. :-). It's amazing that people actually believe that crap despite the fact that it goes against the laws or real science.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 60
« First < 10505657585960
Up