ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 60
« First < 10505657585960
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM 10-23-2024
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Megatron96 09:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
You should start an official “shitty betting advice” thread.

Well, I would. Except I've been winning, so that kind of screws up that whole idea.

Maybe you should instead.:-)
[Reply]
DenverChief 10:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lol Ross isn't even on the roster. They brought up Montrell Washington. They clearly don't think Ross or Remigio are ever gonna be anything.
I was going to say Washington is on the active roster according to ESPN

Hopkins/Worthy/Hardman/Washington/Watson are our healthy receivers
[Reply]
carcosa 12:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
You have a short memory. Painful is Thigpin and Cassel. Painful is the 90s playoff losses when we couldn't get a single point in the 4th quarter. Our passing game is a thing of beauty with Mahomes.
That's right RB!!!
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
I was going to say Washington is on the active roster according to ESPN

Hopkins/Worthy/Hardman/Washington/Watson are our healthy receivers
Yep, the team has absolutely no faith in Ross. He couldn't even line up right.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:08 AM Today
My prediction for Hopkins this week, 5 catches, 65 yards and 2 TDs. Boom

GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by kccrow:
My prediction for Hopkins this week, 5 catches, 65 yards and 2 TDs. Boom

GO CHIEFS!
Agreed. A nice quarter of work and then he can rest the remainder of the game.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:47 AM Today
Bah he will be over 100 yards easy
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:02 AM Today
I don’t see dhop having a big numbers game . Just way too short of a week

I do see him being an impact in the red zone and pulling in a td. Which is something we’ve struggled to do in the passing game. And I can see us giving him a few easy catch and run targets.

I’ll say 4 rec, 30 yards and 1 TD
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:03 AM Today
6 catches 24 yards?
[Reply]
crispystl 08:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
A lot of corners seem to be less than 6 foot tall. JaMarr Chase is right at 6'0" but seems bigger than a lot of the guys covering him.
I was shocked when I learned Chase is only 6ft. I would've sworn he was every bit of 6ft 2
[Reply]
New World Order 08:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
6 catches 24 yards?
:-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:50 AM Today
6 receptions, 9 targets 69 yards

Suck it
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I know they said dhop will play the rashee role. I really hope not. I’d like that to be part of his thing but as others have pointed out with Kurt Warner, it would be a great step in mahomes’ development to trust his WRs to go and make contested catches on the outside. I feel like it was Reid, more than mahomes, that never trusted rashee enough with this.

I still feel like the Justyn Ross elevation is a sign that this is what the chiefs are thinking. Because maybe if you get mahomes comfortable that can also help unlock Ross to some extent
There is no way Mahomes will feel more comfortable until his receivers start catching the ball and the drops stop or at least the drops return to the league average.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 60
« First < 10505657585960
Up