Fermin C
Garcia 2B
Isbel CF
Singer P
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:33 PM 09-03-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Look who the slump dragged in.
He's the worst kind of douchebag troll. The one that comes in during a losing streak, then he's going for the low hanging fruit, because he's dumber than my last load of jizz.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:33 PM 09-03-2024
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
How does it feel to know the Blue Jays are clearly the fifth team in the American League East with no light at the end of the tunnel?

They have a shitty farm system. Their top asset is close to free agency and they play in a division with the Yankees, the next Astros (Orioles), a Red Sox team with a strong farm system, and the always competing Rays.

You are ****ed!!!
Tell me something I don't know.

Did you know that the Royals are under .500 against non-White Sox teams in 2024?
[Reply]
chiefsfan987 08:35 PM 09-03-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Did you know that the Royals are under .500 against non-White Sox teams in 2024?
They're above .500 against your team.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 08:36 PM 09-03-2024

Bobby Witt Jr.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:36 PM 09-03-2024
The offense is pressing, and the pitchers are the point where they know they have to be almost perfect in order to keep the Royals in. Fuck Hunter Harvey for being a shithead.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:37 PM 09-03-2024
Originally Posted by chiefsfan987:
They're above .500 against your team.
Who isn't? The Jays are garbage.

Although it's obvious the Jays would have had a better record than the Royals this year if they switched schedules. The White Sox may actually be the worst MLB baseball team in a century.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 08:37 PM 09-03-2024

I'm sure it's been asked before, but I'm curious. What is your "KC Connection" exactly? Please be something other than, "I was a bandwagon KU fan from abroad, before I was a bandwagon Chiefs fan from abroad!"
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:38 PM 09-03-2024
Bobby Witt Jr.
The guy Vlad Jr. is gonna pass for the batting title shortly? What does he have to do with the Royals' record against non-White Sox opponents?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:40 PM 09-03-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
I'm sure it's been asked before, but I'm curious. What is your "KC Connection" exactly? Please be something other than, "I was a bandwagon KU fan from abroad, before I was a bandwagon Chiefs fan from abroad!"
Attended KU. Grew up in KC in the summers.

Not sure how either makes me a "bandwagon fan."
[Reply]
Ocotillo 08:41 PM 09-03-2024
The guy Vlad Jr. is gonna pass for the batting title shortly? What does he have to do with the Royals' record against non-White Sox opponents?
You don't even like Vlad Jr.

Back in May, you were trashing him on here.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:43 PM 09-03-2024
You don't even like Vlad Jr.

Back in May, you were trashing him on here.
I still don't like him. He had a 4 hit game today and he still managed to cost them the game with his awful defense. The Jays should be trading him away this offseason and rebuilding.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 08:47 PM 09-03-2024
I still don't like him. He had a 4 hit game today and he still managed to cost them the game with his awful defense. The Jays should be trading him away this offseason and rebuilding.
That's why you should stick to basketball.

You have a guy with a 70 grade hit tool and you don't like him.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 08:49 PM 09-03-2024
Attended KU. Grew up in KC in the summers.

Not sure how either makes me a "bandwagon fan."
LOL Nobody called you one. Thanks for answering my question. Now piss off.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:50 PM 09-03-2024
That's why you should stick to basketball.

You have a guy with a 70 grade hit tool and you don't like him.
If he gives half of his offensive value back every season through his awful defense and baserunning, yeah, giving him 400M to stick around for the next decade is hardly appealing to me.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:50 PM 09-03-2024
Playoff odds went up!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up